What Phone Do You Have?

James

The 4 is still a very nice phone. You'll miss out on some features, but it's still quite capable. The screen quality will shock you.

Yea, I presume I will. My mom got a great deal on her 5 and I've messed around with it, it's very nice. Wich one do you have?

I have the 5 as well. Went with a black 32GB model on launch day last year. But I'm going to give this one to my mom, who doesn't even have a cell phone right now, soon. When the 5S comes out I'll add a line to my account, get a white 64GB model and give the 5 to the mom. It drives me CRAZY having her driving around all the time with no way to phone anyone if anything happens. Also I should mention that one of my roommates has a 4 and it's still holding up great.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the 5 as well. Went with a black 32GB model on launch day last year. But I'm going to give this one to my mom, who doesn't even have a cell phone right now, soon. When the 5S comes out I'll add a line to my account, get a white 64GB model and give the 5 to the mom. It drives me CRAZY having her driving around all the time with no way to phone anyone if anything happens. Also I should mention that one of my roommates has a 4 and it's still holding up great.

Damn, you're quite generous! But I understand the concern May I ask how much did you pay for yours? That seems like a nice plan for you anyways... Given my track record with phones, I hope mine holds up LOL I fuck them up non stop

Damn, you're quite generous! But I understand the concern May I ask how much did you pay for yours? That seems like a nice plan for you anyways... Given my track record with phones, I hope mine holds up LOL I fuck them up non stop

If you get them as an upgrade, new contract, or by adding a line, iPhones can be quite affordable here. Under those circumstances the 16GB goes for $200, the 32GB for $300, and the 64GB for $400. You pay considerably more to buy it outright. So giving one to the mom considering all the money she spent on me as a kid living with her doesn't seem like a big deal. But I'm also on purpose waiting until the next phone comes out so I can get that one at the discount price by adding the line to my account then, ha.

If you get them as an upgrade, new contract, or by adding a line, iPhones can be quite affordable here. Under those circumstances the 16GB goes for $200, the 32GB for $300, and the 64GB for $400. You pay considerably more to buy it outright. So giving one to the mom considering all the money she spent on me as a kid living with her doesn't seem like a big deal. But I'm also on purpose waiting until the next phone comes out so I can get that one at the discount price by adding the line to my account then, ha.

Holy shit that's cheap! The 64gb is cheaper than my 4 with 8gb... Damn. Considering that line of tought, you are correct, but do you think your mom can handle that phone? My mom is always asking me stuff and she's used to these phones

Holy shit that's cheap! The 64gb is cheaper than my 4 with 8gb... Damn. Considering that line of tought, you are correct, but do you think your mom can handle that phone? My mom is always asking me stuff and she's used to these phones

Oh she'll be asking me all kinds of stuff about it for sure. But she needs a phone and it would be nice if she had one that could use FaceTime, Maps, picture texting, web browsing, email, etc....

Oh she'll be asking me all kinds of stuff about it for sure. But she needs a phone and it would be nice if she had one that could use FaceTime, Maps, picture texting, web browsing, email, etc....

FaceTime will be great when you're away from her! Anyways, thanks for your time

Add about $300 US to buy an unlocked phone. The prices Dustin quoted are typical of those tied to two-year phone contracts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have an iPhone 5 16G for a month now, it's better then i thought it would be. If you plan to buy a new phone go for the Samsung Galaxy S4 it's better than the iPhone 5, i only bought the iPhone 5 because i am used to them for 6 years now.

I've got iOS 7 on my 5 and it's AWESOME! Even in beta form! I can't wait to see how much more polished it keeps getting before the final release.

That's because they're copying Android.