What Phone Do You Have?

James

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would urge those writers to actually spend some time with iOS7 before making ignorant off the cuff claims. If you want to stretch very very far I guess a few things could sort of look similar. But then again if you want to stretch you can say that most phones released after iPhone are copying it. But that just opens up ridiculous debates that reach for points that typically hole little water. I've lived with iPhones, I've lived with Androids(including HTC, Galaxy, and Nexus devices running vanilla android as well as CyanogenMod). Of course there are basic similarities If that's all someone's trying to prove. But they very clearly each go their own direction. I think they are still very different and still trying to do very different things.

But then again if you want to stretch you can say that most phones released after iPhone are copying it.

That's true, because apparently they invented the round cornered rectangle shape. Because, you know, every other mobile device, before Apple invented the rectangle, was trapezoid.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As chelsea fans we are all leagally required to own samsung phones. :D

I have samsung phone, laptop and tv, though i am not sure if that was intentional or it just happenned. lol. :D

Yes... As a korean, I bought all korean products for my family...

3 samsung phones, 3 samsung led tv and a 2 lg monitors... HOWEVER, my desktop is lenovo because samsung sucks at laptops/computers (Maybe they improved in recent years)......

However, if anything I would always recommend getting your tv via Samsung...