The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

So I finally listened to Linkin Park's new album and I find it frightening that I'm not even sure if my low expectations were answered. I don't mind them going "back" to their roots (which they actually aren't really...) but the quality of the songs and the album as a whole is just disappointing. LP are better off retiring as cruel as this may sound coming from a die-hard LP fan than trying to "mix" styles since the music they've been producing in the past few years is a disgrace to what "Linkin Park" used to stand for - emotional yet not corny lyrics and multilayered production. Back when they released "Living Things" I thought that was an "awesome" album but taking a couple of years of rest from it I wouldn't rate it any higher than 6/10 nowadays so I'm being fair when I say that "The Hunting Party" doesn't deserve anything better than 5/10.

Complete rating:

1. Minutes to Midnight 9.5/10

2. Hybrid Theory 9/10

3. A Thousand Suns 8.5/10

4. Meteora 8/10

5. Living Things 6/10

6. The Hunting Party 5/10

I changed my mind quite a bit about ATS as I wasn't a big fan of it when it came out (and even a few years later) but I really, really enjoy listening to it now.

I'm more of an underground type of guy. I'm into minimal, tech house, techno and I rarely (never) listen to commercial music. But this is quite a good song.

If someone wants to make an idea about Bucharest, the clip was shot in the coolest area of it (the old town, Unirea Boulevard, Universitate).