The 'What Song Are You Listening To Now' Thread

BlueLion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well you are wrong

Wrong about my favorite NOFX songs? :P

When it comes to NOFX, they have so much good material, it's really hard to choose. Franco Un-American is one of my favorites, but musically, it's very unremarkable. Certainly not the masterpiece that "Stickin' in my eye" is. If I want to choose based on lyrics and meaning alone, I'd probably go instead with:

"Wore out the soles of my party boots" I honestly never got the huge fuss over. Very much like "bleeding heart disease", I just don't very much like the melodies in either.

The Longest Line is one that I love a lot and probably in my top 7 along with the 4 I originally mentioned, with:

and

The Separation of Church and Skate just an amazingly angry and energetic song that never stops. I love shouting along with it :D And Linolium is an awesome kick-ass hardcore punk song.

Quality stuff that, mate.

You can also find another gems of his on youtube. Worth mentioning are "What goes around", "Deep Ending", "Believe In Love", "Time For Love". Sampled some classic grooves from the 70s and the 80s in those tracks.

My favourite is this one though.