Grant rejects Chelsea comeback

Wow. Can't believe he was asked back to play director at Chelsea. Didn't know Rom and him were friends lol. I would have liked him to come back in away because he got us to the Champions League final, even though Ancelotti is an expert with that (at Milan - despite the fact we will win Champs League under him :)). But I think there would be some problems with him and others such as Anelka lol. But imagine if he had came back, 2 men that could lead us to Champs League final and win it, we would DEFINATELY do it with Ancelotti and Grant. But who cares, Carlo can and will do it. It just would hav been interesting. Another interesting fact about this story is that Grant snubbed extra pay from Rom to manage West Ham, fair enough he just wants to be a manager and have success which I hope he does and I can wish him all the best to do so. Just shows that Grant isn't all about money and that's another thing I like about him.

Source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1280346/Avram-Grant-rejects-Chelsea-return-favour-West-Ham--EXCLUSIVE.html

Edited by Wilson

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never, fucking ever would I allow Grunt back to SB.

Fuck off Avram Grant.

The only manager ever to get us near winning the Champions League. If Terry didn't slip would you allow him back? He's a good manager at the end of the day and I have a lot of respect for the man he done a good job at Chelsea.

The only manager ever to get us near winning the Champions League. If Terry didn't slip would you allow him back? He's a good manager at the end of the day and I have a lot of respect for the man he done a good job at Chelsea.

No I wouldn't. He was basically using the same exact tactics that Mourinho had used, and then every time he won, he came out and acted like he was the dog's bollocks. Complete waste of space, fuck knows how he was ever appointed manager.

^ Wow lol

My friends boss at work is Avrams friend, he said he only got the Job because he was good friends with Roman lol.

Anyway I respect him nonetheless, done what no manager has done for us in making it to that champs league final

I noticed a bunch of ungrateful....people on TC.People hated him and always talked that Steve Clarke was in charge and that Avram was just a tool.He brought us further than the ''special one''in the UCL a post denied him glory,it was a year we could have one the treble but ended up as runners up on all three trophies,so a little respect wouldn't hurt you.

i dont want him back but i respect him as a manager ..... he did a great job here at Chelsea and no one can deny what he has done with portsmouth ...... for me i rate him as a very good coach and westham will be a good team because of him

People say he did a great job at Portsmouth. Okay, he got them to the cup final, but even if they didn't get deducted 9 points they'd still have gone down!

In all fairness they would have had a totally different mentality when playing if those points weren't deducted so it's hard to say whether they would have gone down or not.

I can't believe Roman had the nerve to ask him to come back.

Took the title race to the last day after we were 7th or 8th when he took over, League Cup final, and took us further than anyone has ever done in the Champions League. Then Roman sacks him 3 days after the season is over. And then has the nerve to ask him to come back. What a cheek. Aint surprised Avram said no.