Ballack out of World Cup

He gets paid 100k+ a week and just won the double, Also Germany weren't going to win the World Cup so I don't really feel sorry for him.

Not the point. The world cup is one of the biggest sporting events to be played. To represent your country would be a big deal to most people.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m so sorry for him... it is not right to do thing like Boateng did....

But do not worry someone in Germany Team will make him pay... if boateng ´s Coach is smarth he can´t play agains Germany in the world cup.... or that may be the last game for him

Sorry Michael I hope you continue with Us at least 2 more seasons

He gets paid 100k+ a week and just won the double, Also Germany weren't going to win the World Cup so I don't really feel sorry for him.

Ireland aren't going to win the WC but were you upset when Thierry Henry used his hand for France's goal?

There were ten German bombers in the air,There were ten German bombers in the air,There were ten German bombers, Ten German bombers,There were ten German bombers in the air, And the RAF from Chelsea shot one down,And the RAF from Chelsea shot one down,And the RAF from Chelsea, The RAF from Chelsea,And the RAF from Chelsea shot one down,

We'd all be screaming blue murder if this had happened to Lampard.

And don't get me started on the media reaction if it had been Rooney :rolleyes:

Yeh do dah got a bit of stick last time when he broke Rooneys meta that year..and really he didnt even touch him.Carvallho?Cant remember who

Edited by Laylabelle

He has been shit for us for ages now,he doesn't deserve the wages he gets.I was always against him coming to Chelsea since he was a player that was way past him prime.He had his moments but he is finished,i want him out this summer.His injury was his own fault you can't just slap people around and expect that they will submit to your punishments.

Unluckiest Footballer of his generation.

For a Footballer of his calibre what has he won? Apart from German Title?

In 2002 WC was the Player of the tournament for Germany only to miss the Finals vs Brazil cus of his yellow cards.

In Champions League 2004 Lost to the Galacticos of Madrid 2-1. Thanks to a pile driver from Zizou.

In 2006 WC. Lost to Italy in the Semis inspite of being the Captain of the host nation.

In Euro 2008 Lost to Spain in the Finals.

In 2008 Champions League Lost to Man Utd in the Finals thanks to the width of the Woodwork.

In 2009 Lost to Barcelona in Semis when Chelsea look all set for Glory. Thanks to the Ref.

In 2010 Gets Taken out of the forth coming WC tournament thanks to nasty tackle by a low life nobody player in the last match of the season. Misses his last WC of his German Career.

Yes, Your point is? If it happened to England or any other country I wouldn't have been upset for them.

You were so dismissive of Ballack being out of the WC, saying Germany isn't going to win it anyway. Imagine if he's Irish, you'd be screaming murder then.

The point is, it isn't about not winning it, it's about playing in it.

Yeh do dah got a bit of stick last time when he broke Rooneys meta that year..and really he didnt even touch him.Carvallho?Cant remember who

I think it was Ferreira but I only remember that day for the title :D

I think it was Ferreira but I only remember that day for the title :D

Hahaha same.That was just a minor moment that didnt really give a fuck about and in the end didnt make a differnce at all to our chances anyway..seeing as he in a way kinda screwed them up in the end

:( Ballack

Edited by Laylabelle