Election latest - Brown resigns

Badboy

How much of that got spent on these immigrants children learning English in our schools? How much went on the NHS because of injuries? How much went on deporting illegals? How much went on the crime caused by immigrants? £16 Billion went to the EU....That's really helping the economy.

But how much money was produced trading with the eu in commodities ?. Illegal immigration is not the fault of good hard working immigrants, its the fault of the poor border controls by this goverment. illegal immigrants should be deported because they have no benefit to the uk at all. So i would support a very tough border control unit funded by the state.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racism at its best.....

:huh: how is that racist ? its a known fact, its the reason why unemployment amongst young british people is so rife. What im saying is not racist a lot of black white british people are like this.

Edited by Badboy

:huh: how is that racist ? its a known fact, its the reason why unemployment amongst young british people is so rife. What im saying is not racist a lot of black white british people are like this.

Because you are categorising the whole British RACE and are quite frankly discriminating against them.

• 2 weeks later...

Because you are categorising the whole British RACE and are quite frankly discriminating against them.

Labour have been doing that for the last 13 years.

I followed my gut feeling and voted Cameron. As did Lamps (If he voted).

I'm not too keen on the Liberal Democrat's idea of having so many immigrants coming into this country and taking our jobs... and I just don't like Gordon Brown as our prime minister. Apparently Labour's lies have been exposed during the election build-up, so I decided to vote for Conservative!

Edited by CJ Revo

Immigration may cost my dad his job. In case you don't know his company can't find any work because no one will hire the company's staff, the Olympic stadium won't give him or the company work becuase of Russian immigrants working for nothing.But thats ok though... immigrants are best for everyone

Cock :wank2:

Its so true though polish people are amazing for uk business's, they work so hard and put passion into their jobs because they value the uk pound which in my opinion British people don't. I think the reason why the bnp immigration policy is supported by like 70% of the british people is because immigrants are favored ahead of them for jobs, which is the reason why this sentence is so popular. " all the bloody immigrants coming over here taking all our jobs"

Sorry to tell you Sam, badboy's absolutely spot on.

I study Geography and Demographics, and everything he is saying is correct.

Immigration may cost my dad his job. In case you don't know his company can't find any work because no one will hire the company's staff, the Olympic stadium won't give him or the company work becuase of Russian immigrants working for nothing.But thats ok though... immigrants are best for everyone

Cock :wank2:

Its so true though polish people are amazing for uk business's, they work so hard and put passion into their jobs because they value the uk pound which in my opinion British people don't. I think the reason why the bnp immigration policy is supported by like 70% of the british people is because immigrants are favored ahead of them for jobs, which is the reason why this sentence is so popular. " all the bloody immigrants coming over here taking all our jobs"

Sorry to tell you Sam, badboy's absolutely spot on.

I study Geography and Demographics, and everything he is saying is correct.

I'm not too keen on the Liberal Democrat's idea of having so many immigrants coming into this country and taking our jobs... and I just don't like Gordon Brown as our prime minister. Apparently Labour's lies have been exposed during the election build-up, so I decided to vote for Conservative!

The liberal democrats don't have this idea you claim. Nick clegg has clearly stated that he will tighten border controls from illegal migrants coming in from france. The thing is we have two options in this country, either we get out of the European union which will mean 3 million jobs and 50% of our trade down the toilet, but then we stop the immigration that many british people don't want. Or we stay in the European union, we keep our trade and 3 million jobs and have a good chance of getting out of this mess. 40% of the national health service is of asian decent, sub continent asians are only 4% of the overall population. If i can get a eastern european worker, that will work for me for cheaper and he will do all the overtime my family need we will hire him. Business and being patriotic are too very different things.

Edited by Badboy

Looks like we have a "hung parliament", and early reports go towards a Lib-Tory coalition based on Clegg's quote "The party with the most seats should have the right to govern."

My constituency (Winchester) passed from the Lib Dems to the Tories with a majority of 3,000 votes. I'm glad that my vote helped turn Winchester blue.

Final Score:

Conservative: 297 seats (45.7%)

Labour: 252 seats (38.8 %)

Lib Dem: 53 seats (8.2%)

Could be a Conservative-LibDem coalition.

I would rather us form a coalition with labour tbh, even gordon brown is more competant than cameron . Then again we don't have enough seasts to make a difference for labour.

I can understand anyone who didnt live and experience the Thatcher years wanting a change. The reality is though the Conservatives only care about the rich, and selling everything off.

Every four or five years we get the chance to say do we want Bold or Persil, this millionaire or that one -the reality is it doesnt make the slightest difference to our lives. All they care about is themselves, and the majority of people get shafted

They rule by getting the millions of ordinary people to fight and squabble amongst themselves be it immigration, the colour of your skin, or some other petty difference.

Under the Tories we had;

Record inflation

Record unemployment

The Poll Tax

Riots in the streets

The mining industry shut down

Manufacturing industry shut down

Everywhere except the south east left to rot

A neglected NHS on the cusp of privatisation

Schools where parents were left to buy the books.

The cheap sale of nationalised industries to the private sector.

The cheap sale of our social housing stock to the private sector

Not saying Labour are any better but how any ordinary people can vote for these posh, privileged bunch of cunts who look upon us with complete disdain is beyond me

http://thequintessential.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/bullingdon-club.jpg

I voted conservative simply because i knew they would be the only threat to get that cunt Gordon Brown out. Seems to be working. The only ppl who vote Labour are the ones happy the way this country is going, happy with the unemployment levels, happy with the recession and happy with the emigration levels.

England is a joke atm because of Labour, it will only get worse. Time for change defo, whoever it is. Wish UKIP won lol, try and get ENGLAND back to being ENGLAND! but in all seriousness these kinda parties will never win lol. Wasted votes.

Edited by OllieCFC