Election latest - Brown resigns

Badboy

Who will people be voting for and why ?

My vote is going to the liberal democrats, i agree with most of their policies including immigration. I really don't want the conservatives to win because they are anti europe imo. My family business is run on imports from the rest of europe, and im scared of what the conservatives could do with our relations with the rest of europe. David Cameron wants to stamp his authority on the eu but i can see it going wrong, the last thing i want is the uk kicked out of europe and business's like my family's going down the drain. We need workers from the rest of europe too, many of them are hard workers and accept low wages which is great for economic growth. COME ON YOU LIBDEMS !

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why ?

I personally believe that the European Union is way too bureaucratic that makes decision making slow (e.g. the volcano ash crisis), voting for Labour or Liberal Democrats we might as well get a needle and stitch a piece of fabric between England and France.

Also it will be better to cut the deficit as clearly Labour spent too much then needed,

I personally believe that the European Union is way too bureaucratic that makes decision making slow (e.g. the volcano ash crisis), voting for Labour or Liberal Democrats we might as well get a needle and stitch a piece of fabric between England and France.

Also it will be better to cut the deficit as clearly Labour spent too much then needed,

The european union is the best thing that has happened to the uk for a long time. The conservatives have it all wrong. They want the uk public to vote on eu policy, they say "we trust the public", they feel the uk public know whats good for this country when they don't. The uk public dislike immigration, when in reality its brilliant, business's in the uk have benefited from eu immigration. Trust me the conservatives will probably pull out of Europe, or even piss the rest of Europe off that much that you will see less European trade in the uk. Which will put 3 million jobs at a very big risk. For the uk economy to grow again we need European trade or we are fucked. Business's like my families need European immigration or we are fucked.

If I had my way I'd want BNP to come into power, but obviously that isn't going to happen so Conservatives! The fact we spend £45 million a day in Europe is a complete joke. That money can be going to a lot better things! Lib Dems are a joke of a party and would completely ruin this country with there immigration policies and well everyone knows what Labour have done to the country...

If I had my way I'd want BNP to come into power, but obviously that isn't going to happen so Conservatives! The fact we spend £45 million a day in Europe is a complete joke. That money can be going to a lot better things! Lib Dems are a joke of a party and would completely ruin this country with there immigration policies and well everyone knows what Labour have done to the country...

Ok so you would vote for a party that would take us out of europe straight away. So 3 million jobs down the drain straight away, 3 million not paying tax on the dole. So that's a great start in a country that has just climbed out of recession. Then 50% uk trade depends on the European union, business's like ours importing fresh fruit and veg and meat from the eu for really cheap cant do it anymore. Then they would close the immigration door, even for doctors nurses business people who want to invest from abroad. Eu immigrants are better for business's then native British people, they are harder workers and they accept all the over time they can get. They don't complain and waste time they get on with things and they don't ask for a raise every bloody year. A polish worker can get through more work in a day then 2 British workers. If you ask a British worker too do something extra they take a poor mentality, " im not paid enough to worry about that".

Edited by Badboy

The european union is the best thing that has happened to the uk for a long time. The conservatives have it all wrong. They want the uk public to vote on eu policy, they say "we trust the public", they feel the uk public know whats good for this country when they don't. The uk public dislike immigration, when in reality its brilliant, business's in the uk have benefited from eu immigration. Trust me the conservatives will probably pull out of Europe, or even piss the rest of Europe off that much that you will see less European trade in the uk. Which will put 3 million jobs at a very big risk. For the uk economy to grow again we need European trade or we are fucked. Business's like my families need European immigration or we are fucked.

Immigration may cost my dad his job. In case you don't know his company can't find any work because no one will hire the company's staff, the Olympic stadium won't give him or the company work becuase of Russian immigrants working for nothing.But thats ok though... immigrants are best for everyone

Cock :wank2:

Edited by sam81292

Ok so you would vote for a party that would take us out of europe straight away. So 3 million jobs down the drain straight away, 3 million not paying tax on the dole. So that's a great start in a country that has just climbed out of recession. Then 50% uk trade depends on the European union, business's like ours importing fresh fruit and veg and meat from the eu for really cheap cant do it anymore. Then they would close the immigration door, even for doctors nurses business people who want to invest from abroad. Eu immigrants are better for business's then native British people, they are harder workers and they accept all the over time they can get. They don't complain and waste time they get on with things and they don't ask for a raise every bloody year. A polish worker can get through more work in a day then 2 British workers. If you ask a British worker too do something extra they take a poor mentality, " im not paid enough to worry about that".

I believe if we didn't allow so many immigrants into this country then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place....And enough of the stereotyping that's just as bad as racism.

Immigration may cost my dad his job. In case you don't know his company can't find any work because no one will hire the company's staff, the Olympic stadium won't give him or the company work becuase of Russian immigrants working for nothing.But thats ok though... immigrants are best for everyone

Cock :wank2:

Listen sam i am really sorry for what is happening to your dad, but the day when british people are the only people here available for work because the door is shut will be a horrible day for people who run business's. I agree immigrants do work for peanuts but its great for economic growth, more taxes pumped into the economy. This will means economic growth and better policing hospitals schools that are funded by taxes. Immigrants take a huge burden off wage bills which lets more business's succeed in the uk, plus they give a fantastic work ethic that produces, profits for many business's.

Listen sam i am really sorry for what is happening to your dad, but the day when british people are the only people here available for work because the door is shut will be a horrible day for people who run business's. I agree immigrants do work for peanuts but its great for economic growth, more taxes pumped into the economy. This will means economic growth and better policing hospitals schools that are funded by taxes. Immigrants take a huge burden off wage bills which lets more business's succeed in the uk, plus they give a fantastic work ethic that produces, profits for many business's.

I'm not against immigrants coming here, but there needs to be a priority set in place, whats the point of having a bigger economy if most of the native population don't earn any money to spend on the economy itself.

Which also means more and more immigrants coming, which means more and more people losing there jobs which means more and more people on the dole. It will ruin the economy and ruin the country. I agree a certain amount of immigrants is brilliant for the economy, but it's getting beyond a joke. It is a ticking time bomb!

I believe if we didn't allow so many immigrants into this country then we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place....And enough of the stereotyping that's just as bad as racism.

Its so true though polish people are amazing for uk business's, they work so hard and put passion into their jobs because they value the uk pound which in my opinion British people don't. I think the reason why the bnp immigration policy is supported by like 70% of the british people is because immigrants are favored ahead of them for jobs, which is the reason why this sentence is so popular. " all the bloody immigrants coming over here taking all our jobs"

Its so true though polish people are amazing for uk business's, they work so hard and put passion into their jobs because they value the uk pound which in my opinion British people don't. I think the reason why the bnp immigration policy is supported by like 70% of the british people is because immigrants are favored ahead of them for jobs, which is the reason why this sentence is so popular. " all the bloody immigrants coming over here taking all our jobs"

What a complete joke! Your suggesting all Polish are good at building? All British workers have bad mentality? You may as well be saying whites are better than black etc. Just because there from a certain country it does not make them better at doing something than others. There are many British people that can complete these jobs. They have there set prices, but immigrants come over and offer the same services for less and in most of the cases take this money out of England and go back to there own country and spend it there. How exactly is that helping the economy?

Until British people take a better attitude for the jobs they are given, and they value money a lot more, instead of bitching so much about pay being disgraceful. Until then they sadly will not be preferred for jobs here in the uk, that or vote bnp into power then watch the uk economy go bust !

What a complete joke! Your suggesting all Polish are good at building? All British workers have bad mentality? You may as well be saying whites are better than black etc. Just because there from a certain country it does not make them better at doing something than others. There are many British people that can complete these jobs. They have there set prices, but immigrants come over and offer the same services for less and in most of the cases take this money out of England and go back to there own country and spend it there. How exactly is that helping the economy?

Because the money they are earning is a lot of money in their country's they work so much harder. They put in that extra 50% because for them 5.80 per hour is not a dead end job. They can set up a business in poland after working here for 3 years. So they have a goal they are working for so they are more passionate about the work they are doing. The way they are helping the ecomony is by paying tax, they contributed 6 billion pounds in taxes last year to the uk economy.

Because the money they are earning is a lot of money in their country's they work so much harder. They put in that extra 50% because for them 5.80 per hour is not a dead end job. They can set up a business in poland after working here for 3 years. So they have a goal they are working for so they are more passionate about the work they are doing. The way they are helping the ecomony is by paying tax, they contributed 6 billion pounds in taxes last year to the uk economy.

How much of that got spent on these immigrants children learning English in our schools? How much went on the NHS because of injuries? How much went on deporting illegals? How much went on the crime caused by immigrants? £16 Billion went to the EU....That's really helping the economy.

Until British people take a better attitude for the jobs they are given, and they value money a lot more, instead of bitching so much about pay being disgraceful. Until then they sadly will not be preferred for jobs here in the uk, that or vote bnp into power then watch the uk economy go bust !

Racism at its best.....