Election latest - Brown resigns

Badboy

Gordon Brown has announced he is resigning as UK prime minister.

Mr Brown is on his way to officially tender his resignation to the Queen, and recommend that Conservative leader David Cameron should succeed him.

Speaking alongside his wife Sarah outside No 10 Downing Street, he said the job had been "a privilege" and wished his successor well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8675913.stm

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Cameron is officially the Prime Minister, with Nick Clegg as deputy PM.

The Tory/LD coalition (let's call them the Conservative Democrats) will govern for a fixed four-year period.

The parties have agreed to a cap on immigration, a commitment not to join the euro and an emergency budget.

David Cameron is officially the Prime Minister, with Nick Clegg as deputy PM.

The Tory/LD coalition (let's call them the Conservative Democrats) will govern for a fixed four-year period.

The parties have agreed to a cap on immigration, a commitment not to join the euro and an emergency budget.

"The parties have agreed to a cap on immigration, a commitment not to join the euro and an emergency budget".

This is what really pisses me off, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CAP IMMIGRATION WHEN WE ARE PART OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. You just watch this anti european fuckwit cameron do a maggie thatcher and create mass mass mass unemployment. We will be kicked out of europe in no time BYE BYE 50% FUCKING PERCENT OF OUR TRADE AND MY FAMILY BUSINESS :clap:. The british public just voted for the party with the closest immigration policy to the british nazi party.

Edited by Badboy

"The parties have agreed to a cap on immigration, a commitment not to join the euro and an emergency budget".

This is what really pisses me off, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CAP IMMIGRATION WHEN WE ARE PART OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. You just watch this anti european fuckwit cameron do a maggie thatcher and create mass mass mass unemployment. We will be kicked out of europe in no time BYE BYE 50% FUCKING PERCENT OF OUR TRADE AND MY FAMILY BUSINESS :clap:. The british public just voted for the party with the closest immigration policy to the british nazi party.

With the crisis that is going on with the euro economy, I think we should be far away from them. especially since we are near from a financial crisis ourselves.

With the crisis that is going on with the euro economy, I think we should be far away from them. especially since we are near from a financial crisis ourselves.

Yes we are near a financial crisis so lets just chuck 3 million jobs out the country plus 50% of the whole countries trade that will get us out of this mess.

We need more Britons in British jobs whenever possible anyway.

Yes but you must understand that we can not control this, we are part of Europe and we must except foreign workers from the eu. Workers from places like Poland are extremely efficient, they work so hard and they are great for production. They also except lower wages and they do as much overtime as possible to support families in their home country. This gives them drive to impress employers and that's why their are factories in the u.k with a 40% polish work force. British people have life very very easy compared to people from places like hungary and poland, so they expect a lot more money for less work time.