Mourinho to replace Fergie?

Swoopz

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this was always likley to happen after he fell out with roman, had they not fallen out, jose would still be here today and united would have no chance! but now i think jose's jus going through the motions until fergie retires! bad times! :(

I think when it's all said and done, Mourinho will end up in Madrid. I can't see him waiting another season in Italy when a top job will most likely open up this summer in La Liga.

More likely he'll take over from Mancini at City if their owners are proper demanding (like our Russian....) I reckon Fergie will die in the Old Trafford dug out. That's the only way he'll leave them.

Anyway.... Who cares? He's done his job with us, if he wants to manage a rival of ours, let him. He wants to manage portugal tho as his last job i'm sure he said once, so maybe a spell in Spain, then back to England, then Portugal, then adios.

As far as we are concerned it isn't as if he could do better than Fergie...

Anyway.... Who cares? He's done his job with us, if he wants to manage a rival of ours, let him.

I agree.

Wouldnt surprise me.Mean he wants to return to England.Him and Fergie seemed to get on well and he knows what he's doing and is capeable of winning trophies.Though doubt Fergie retire for yonks so duno if be elsehwere by then...hopfully not Liverpool!!

If Jose goes there and turns it into his team they could be an unstoppable force, personally I think he might go to Spain, he hasn't been there yet, maybe R.Madrid if they don't win the league.

Heard a few names linked with the United job... Capello, Martin O'Neill, Hiddink, Guardiola and outsider Moyes