Tottenham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not just blame Paulo, though. The whole team shouldn't have let Spurs have possession like that, FGS!! :ballack: :ballack: :ballack:

The team is playing like dog shit, but about 80% of Spurs attacks come over the left hand side with Bale. He really shits on Ferreira, he is nowhere!:wank2:

Typical. Soon as Scholes scored, you just KNEW this would happen.

Yes!!!!!! Before his bloody goal thought they draw we can afford to drop points but we cant we really cant and sadly we're being shit.3 years since a bloody win there!!!!

Since Sept no team scored more then 1...we dont look likely to get sodding one.If that goal hadnt been offside...ahhh

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we come second..higher then last year hahah...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Laylabelle

Last season, Tottenham palyed Man Utd off the park at OT and were 2-0 ahead but the game turned on its head in the second half with Man Utd winning 5-2. Thats the quality of Champions that we need to FUCKIGN SHOW RIGHT NOW. JUST BLITZ THEM BLITZ THEM BLITZ THEM!!!!!

Show you deserve it Chelsea FC !!!

I really hope Carlo beats the shit out them at half-time and that they will give a Chelsea worthy performance second half.

Wack them with the sodding hair dryer!!!

And yeh hopfully we can do a Man U...but Spurs werent challenging for sodding 4th then.Today jesus..what happened to the ole Spurs and crazy Gomez?! Can we have that back!

The team is playing like dog shit, but about 80% of Spurs attacks come over the left hand side with Bale. He really shits on Ferreira, he is nowhere!:wank2:

Then our attacking players should've played better and get the equaliser. I don't think we showed much urgency in the 1st half.

Last season, Tottenham palyed Man Utd off the park at OT and were 2-0 ahead but the game turned on its head in the second half with Man Utd winning 5-2. Thats the quality of Champions that we need to FUCKIGN SHOW RIGHT NOW. JUST BLITZ THEM BLITZ THEM BLITZ THEM!!!!!

Show you deserve it Chelsea FC !!!

as much as i want to see that

but i dun think we got a ronaldo or rooney in our team