Hello from the states

Hey everyone. My name is Chad. I live in Minneapolis, MN, USA. Still an infant when it comes to Chelsea fandom. I've always enjoyed the World Cup and after 2006 I made a decision to start following real football. I don't even remember why I settled on Chelsea, but there's no going back now. My dream is to one day make it over to London and see a match at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully you'll take in a newbie fan like me.

ManU >> PL >> FA Cup!

Cheers!

Chad

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. My name is Chad. I live in Minneapolis, MN, USA. Still an infant when it comes to Chelsea fandom. I've always enjoyed the World Cup and after 2006 I made a decision to start following real football. I don't even remember why I settled on Chelsea, but there's no going back now. My dream is to one day make it over to London and see a match at Stamford Bridge. Hopefully you'll take in a newbie fan like me.

ManU >> PL >> FA Cup!

Cheers!

Chad

are you a baseball fan ..guess if you are you support the pirhannas..

even so youre welcome hereblue%20scalf.gif

are you a baseball fan ..guess if you are you support the pirhannas..

even so youre welcome hereblue%20scalf.gif

Yes and yes. Baseball is my favorite sport. And my home team the Twins will do wonders this summer. That's awesome you know of our nickname. We open a new stadium downtown Minneapolis and just signed our hometown hero Joe Mauer to an 8 year/$184 Million contract. For our "small-market" club that was a monumental day.

Happy to be here!

Yes and yes. Baseball is my favorite sport. And my home team the Twins will do wonders this summer. That's awesome you know of our nickname. We open a new stadium downtown Minneapolis and just signed our hometown hero Joe Mauer to an 8 year/$184 Million contract. For our "small-market" club that was a monumental day.

Happy to be here!

wait till you meet the white sox ...we have beckham and wise ,,,,think wise may have moved on tho ..

but wise is a Chelsea and white sox legend ..did you see his catch in buerhles perfect game

Thanks everyone!

will do. I've been lurking here for awhile and would love to see highlights of these past matches you all talk about.

If you want to see the highlights, you want to get the season reviews. The DVD's go back to 04-05, each season has highlights of every game of that season. And welcome :)

Hi Chad,<div>Welcome from a fellow American.  I was going to say fellow yankee but I live in Memphis so that would be a stretch LOL </div><div>Stick around and post!  </div><div><br></div><div>I'll try and keep the Americans up to date about any US tour dates that I hear about via Chelsea in America</div>

wait till you meet the white sox ...we have beckham and wise ,,,,think wise may have moved on tho ..

but wise is a Chelsea and white sox legend ..did you see his catch in buerhles perfect game

oh no...a white sox fan, huh? fainthv9.gif

just kidding, I love hating the ChiSox. Beckham is a promising young talent. I did watch Buerhle's perfect game, and won't ever forget that catch.

Hi Chad,<div>Welcome from a fellow American.  I was going to say fellow yankee but I live in Memphis so that would be a stretch LOL </div><div>Stick around and post!  </div><div><br></div><div>I'll try and keep the Americans up to date about any US tour dates that I hear about via Chelsea in America</div>

Thanks for the note. Do you know when they'll release any American match dates?

trust you know about the dedicated "Chelsea fans in USA website" ..ive seen it but forgotten the exact addyblue%20scalf.gif

I only just found that website when I was searching for information on a USA tour in 2010. I had no idea there were that many fans here in the US. Next season I will definitely be a member of Chelsea in America - Midwest Blues.

Hey Chad

Here's the link to Chelsea in America. It's the best place to find out information for all things Chelsea happening in the US, even better than the Chelsea site, definitely join, it's worth it to get the updates and insider tips for the games and summer tour dates. I went to the game in Dallas before I joined and have been kicking myself ever since LOL

This little corner of the net is great for the day to day Chelsea banter :) The gang here is great and very up to date not to mention they put up those of us who wish we were in England LOL