favorite pizza place

Badboy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are crazy. If you are ever in New York, I'll show you what real pizza is. smiliecap1.gif

Haha mate i agree. Pizza in england was really bad, i had it a few times. Terrible compared to pizzas in Australia.

You guys are crazy. If you are ever in New York, I'll show you what real pizza is. smiliecap1.gif

There's no pizza like pizza in NYC!! Memphis is known for it's BBQ which they try to put on everything even pizza but we have two chains that are good: Memphis Pizza Cafe and Mellow Mushroom!! Sorry lads but pizza in England is the pits compared to the US (yes, I've had both!). I learned quick not to order my favorite foods from home when traveling abroad! The worst were the nachos: doritos with cheese on them :(

Ah, but I miss the cider... I can't get good English Cider here... just the weak American knock offs! LOL