Chelsea vs Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Cole was great in first half.

but not in the second. He lost a lot of balls and missed quite a lot passes. It's time for some fresh pair of legs on the pitch Zhirkov , Sturridge/Borini ON

Edited by Kajo

Well happy with that. I have to say I'm really impressed with how we're playing again. Nothing flash, just really solid and plenty of confidence going forward. We definitely merit our place at the top of the table right now.

Great display! We never had a weak moment in this game I think. We looked to be in total control and focused every minute. Not a moment where we slowed down too much, letting Brums get in the match. More of the same please!

No stand out performance for me, but Lampard was my man of the match.

Top Of The League!

Ashley Cole is absolutely on fire at the minute. Superb.

Great team performance. Another two goals for the world's best midfielder, and one more for Malouda, who's been very consistent over the last few months. Well-played boys.

one more win for a perfect month but dont give carlo manager of month ...PLEASEEEEEEE

Agree!!!!!!!! B'ham dude got Manager of the month this time round!

:D great result,great performance lets keep it up!!

Bloody city! But hey ho we won so meh!Makes up for it :D

Exellent first half and good secound. Again without score for Joey, he was trying so much, but no resultat, just like discent Anelka. Very good Malouda, astonishing Frank and Ash...all team played very well. Important win, good job.