Essien to return to Cobham following injury

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever we do we CAN NOT rush him back. If he nears full fitness and the club gamble on his knee, he will the end of the season, especially with meniscus damage.

Tell me about it. I rushed back into playing after i did physio for 3 months and see you later ive been out for 2 years now. Not fun. Clearly they have better medical teams and procedures that what i would of recieved but its not worth rushing him back.

Ha I was always told by my friends that wearing flipflop or sandals at an airport was a big NO. haha, but damn thats looks like a legit injury.

lol people do it all the time in north america

He should never of been playing in that game against Ivory Coast, was clearly rushed back in. Essien in the past has always come back from injury as if his never been away. Hopefully he'll be back for the 2nd leg v Inter.

Yeah if he can return from injury this time like he did last season that that wouldn't be too bad :)

Mikel will be able to cover for him anyway. I think the african nations cup is one big waste of time i know it means so much to the public but big stars are coming out of africa now. The pitches are not up to scratch and injuries can be picked up on it easy.