Chelsea vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MoTM has to be Malouda for me, looks sharp, skillful, nice goal.

Pleased to see Lampsy getting two, Anelka keeps up his form. Ashley was absolutely brilliant. Would have liked Joey to score that header and Nico to get his hattrick but oh well! smile.gif

best bonus from Hiddink was turning Malloudas form round ....Now should be one of first picks...

Was begging for the 7th lol, we've done so many 6's but 7 has always eluded us. Why would the mail talk about the last time we scored 7 lol, did they have some kind of psychic feeling :o

Last time we scored 7 (all comps) was in the Cup Winners' Cup against Tromso. 7-1, never forget that game lol, Vialli hat-trick i think.

Gotta admit tho, we really should've scored 10 yesterday, it was almost embarrassing to watch lol

Was begging for the 7th lol, we've done so many 6's but 7 has always eluded us. Why would the mail talk about the last time we scored 7 lol, did they have some kind of psychic feeling :o

Last time we scored 7 (all comps) was in the Cup Winners' Cup against Tromso. 7-1, never forget that game lol, Vialli hat-trick i think.

Gotta admit tho, we really should've scored 10 yesterday, it was almost embarrassing to watch lol

Well there you go, you can't always trust what you read in the Mail. Just looked on the official site and it says that Match against Tromso was in 1997.

Yes, I agree we should have scored 10 and of course we had the chances to make it more. Saying that it's not every day that you see your team win 7-2 is it.

I'm just happy we got 7. Would be silly to get loadsa 6's and then 10, skipping 7, 8 and 9 :P

Lets do it properly, go up 1 by 1 and do 8 next year (or at deepdale) and then 9 (WHL next year)

And yeah, i remember watching the Tromso game, lost the first leg 3-2 in quite horrific norwegian snow but Vialli made himself a hero that night, proper bottle to get the 2 goals running through the snow lol. Good times

Edited by OllieCFC

PMSL at people thinking this will be a walkover, Sunderland are a good side, Bruce has got the balance right and made some great signings, Bent and Jones have formed a great strikeforce. They've taken points of Man United and Liverpool already.

3-2 for me, Anelka, Sturridge and Ivanovic, Bent twice.

emo3.gifemo3.gif

Chant of the match:

'We want you to stay,

We want you to staaaay,

Rafa Benitez

We want you to stay'

blue%20scalf.gif

Was brilliant. Blimey havent seen a game like that for god knows how long. Abramovichs dream :)

Cant beleive some of the 'fans' by me though, starting to get edgy and grumpy when it was 5-1 !