Fuck off Wenger

the wes

ARSENAL manager Arsene Wenger has mocked Chelsea’s claims they are now debt free and has accused Premier League clubs who fail to balance the books of cheating.

Chelsea this week announced they had effectively wiped out their £340 million debt after owner Roman Abramovich converted his loans into equity, and they are now ready to pay £40m for Valencia striker David Villa.

When asked about Chelsea’s boast, Arsene Wenger smiled broadly and said: “Well, you know we are in a period of magicians.” Portsmouth were served with a winding-up petition and again failed to pay their players on time. West Ham, Arsenal’s FA Cup opponents tomorrow, are still searching for a new owner to clear a £70m debt.

“Professional football is about winning and balancing the budget,” said Wenger. “That’s the basic rule, one I fought for. All the rest is half-cheating. For every club it has to be the same. I always pleaded for financial fair play.

“The clubs belong to the fans. That’s all I feel my responsibility is, to keep the club in good financial condition.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/149284/Arsene-Wenger-slams-debt-cheats-

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did he mock Chelsea all he said was that its "my Chelsea"

he was joking about us not being able to win the title without him, they all laughed at us with him, it was mind games for the champions league tie.

implying we can win nothing without him.

It's funny because he never seems to spend money on any players, so just because we do that mean's we're "cheating."Wanker.

Edit: But looking back at that, there aren't really any quotes that state the title. Typical Goal.com.

Edited by Joe Cool

He has got really bitter of late, worse than usual.

God knows what he'll be like if the latest yank parasite, Kroenke, gets another 11 shares and then owns the club outright....

I think it would be hilarious to see Arsenal taken over by a wealthy owner, Wenger won't know what to do with himself without making himself look a total twat, which he does anyway.

I do find it hilarious though that Wenger and UEFA seem to think it OK to have massive debts just as long as you show a profit. It is a coincidence that it just happens to help all of the big clubs, United, Arse, Pool, Madrid ect... and it would stop anyone breaking into the elite.

He has got really bitter of late, worse than usual.

God knows what he'll be like if the latest yank parasite, Kroenke, gets another 11 shares and then owns the club outright....

I think it would be hilarious to see Arsenal taken over by a wealthy owner, Wenger won't know what to do with himself without making himself look a total twat, which he does anyway.

I do find it hilarious though that Wenger and UEFA seem to think it OK to have massive debts just as long as you show a profit. It is a coincidence that it just happens to help all of the big clubs, United, Arse, Pool, Madrid ect... and it would stop anyone breaking into the elite.

Exactly, I mean even a 14 year old kid will understand there's a bigger chance of those clubs going the Leeds way than us..

He's probably come to the conclusion that in fact this young team yada yada and bringing players in through the acadmeies rather then splasihing out aint worked and instead they stay a few seasons then bog off

Like Jose said years back all he does is talk Chelsea and he werent wrong then and he still aint now