Ancelotti: I'll strip naked if I break my word on transfers

the wes

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smile.gif

you keep telling yourself that mate, in reality you havent answered any of arguing statements. You had to turn my argument about ancelotti to an argument about juve, a team you sir no nil about.

may i ask what have you seen of chamakh

Ive actually watched nearly every game he's played this season on Setanta sports. I follow Ligue 1 quite closely (i have a soft spot for Marseille).

The only reason i don't reply to your argumants about Ancelotti, is because ive argued him to death in other posts and have no more time to waste on him. Ive never liked his style to begin with and i can tell you one thing now, Chelsea are not winning the Champions league this season under Ancelotti... Mark my words.....

Chelsea didnt win the champions league under hiddink or mourinho, does it prove there shit managers?

does not winning the champions league in their first season prove a shit manager?

Just because i said Chelsea won't win the Champions League under Ancelotti doesn't mean that Chelsea won't win the Champions League. Read between the lines. Also Chelsea under Hiddink were very unlucky not to make it to Rome. If they had of, I guarantee the title would have been ours.. I just wish we could have played United under hiddink with a 4-3-3 formation..

Just because i said Chelsea won't win the Champions League under Ancelotti doesn't mean that Chelsea won't win the Champions League. Read between the lines. Also Chelsea under Hiddink were very unlucky not to make it to Rome. If they had of, I guarantee the title would have been ours.. I just wish we could have played United under hiddink with a 4-3-3 formation..

Our form in the Champions League under Ancelloti has been fantastic. If we don't win it this season It will be because Real Madrid, Barcelona etc are better than us, Not because of Ancelloti.

There was no bashing Carlo when we were going well, But once he hits a bad patch you want him out? We're top of the league halfway through the season.

The thing is, do we need to sign anyone? As we've seen, Sturrige, Borini, and Kakuta are more than a decent cover for Drogba, nothing needed to say about the midfield, and there's enough depth in the defence. No players need buying in my opinion, the ones we have right now just need a little kick in the arse, and they're more than capable of doing that.

They WILL be good but they are still young and unproven. It's like running before walking, you can't just throw in Borini, Sturridge and Kakuta and say...."go sort us out for January and keep us top" it's not fair. In 3 years maybe, but not yet. This is their first season breaking into the first team, and they've only played a handful of games between em. Yes, they are great talents, but that's all they are at this present time. We do need to sign at least one player who can do a job.

Awesome pic Wes lol, funny stuff.

Edited by OllieCFC