Ancelotti: I'll strip naked if I break my word on transfers

the wes

Imbecile? Your the Juve supporter! This is a blues forum mate. I only come on here when results don't go my way??? Um Wanker, this is a forum! I can say whatever i want! Who will i hire? Honeslty, are you that dumb? Guus Hiddink mean anything to you? The lads played some of there most devastating Football under this man. Have you ever seen them play as good as they did against Liverpool in the first leg of the CL? I guess not, Too busy sulking about Juve getting knocked out like the pieces of shit they are...

Can I just ask you a question, if we were under Guss Hiddink instead of Carlo, and we had the same results from December as this one, would you still be behind him?

Edited by sam81292

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just ask you a question, if we were under Guss Hiddink instead of Carlo, and we had the same results from December as this one, would you still be behind him?

Yes i would. He is not a stubborn bastard like Ancelotti. If a formation is not working, he would change it. Not force it on the players until they lose form and confidence. Have any of you seen Lampard, Joe cole or Ballack have a worse season? It's become a joke! Our once dominating midfield has become a shambles! This formation simply does not suit our style of play! Now alot of people will probably reply with "we are still first" bla bla bla, But we should be atleast 10 points ahead of Man united at this point! The only team we should have dropped points to was Man city.

Imbecile? Your the Juve supporter! This is a blues forum mate. I only come on here when results don't go my way??? Um Wanker, this is a forum! I can say whatever i want! Who will i hire? Honeslty, are you that dumb? Guus Hiddink mean anything to you? The lads played some of there most devastating Football under this man. Have you ever seen them play as good as they did against Liverpool in the first leg of the CL? I guess not, Too busy sulking about Juve getting knocked out like the pieces of shit they are...

Actually, you no nothing about him. Because he has pretty much watched every Chelsea game with me for a while now so dont judge him because he is a juve fan. You no nothing about him. Also he is 100 percent right the only time you do come on the forum is when we lose or draw a game.

I couldn't give a F&$k how many games you've watched together! I come to this board to have an opinion! I have supported Chelsea since i was a kid (Not just the Abramovich era like some). Since the 80s i have watched a mid- table team become one of the strongest sides in Europe.

At the moment we have a stronger side then any english team. True or not?? Then why are we not winning? BAD COACHING!!

The problem with Ancelotti is that he only prepares our side for the big matches. He doesn't respect sides like Man City, Villa, Fulham etc. This is going to come back and bite us.

If he is only here to win the CL then he better prepare for player revolt! Starting with the Captain!. I can tell you now that i started noticing an attitude change after he fielded a bunch of kids in the Carling Cup tie with Blackburn. Since then, we have not had a decent game.

On form at the moment do you think we could win the Champions League? Hell no! You find form playing against lower sides in your domestic comp and then take the confidence into Europe. If we mentally can't finish off teams like Portsmouth and West Ham, how do you think we will fare against Italian heavyweights Inter? or god forbid Barcelona?? We will get absolutley mauled!

I don't come to this board to fight, I would rather fight with sombody i can see, Buti have been a Blue for 20 odd years now and deserve to have my say... whether its good or bad....

Going back to the subject, I can't see Ancelotti not signing anyone. It would be a massive risk because we can't be sure we'll be allowed to sign people in the summer!

We most definetly need at least 2 players. A Striker who play alone and midfielder to take control of the top of the diamond. I would like Dzeko or Hamsik. Wouldnt mind stealing Maroune Chamakh either..

I don't come to this board to fight, I would rather fight with sombody i can see, Buti have been a Blue for 20 odd years now and deserve to have my say... whether its good or bad....

Of course your aloud to have your say mate i never said you couldn't. Id like you to post on the forum. But not only to slag off the manager. Its the players faults at times too. At the end of the day we only want the best for the club i guess, and everyone is going to have a different opinion on it.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5807342,00.html

after today game he still saying there will be no transfers :X fuck me

he's blind or something ? we have to buy someone i don't talk about January i talk about the moment when Fifa put ban on us again we should think about future. Ballack is a old bag and this what he showing every match it's much more disappointing than Kalou and his shots.

We all have to get used to the fact that we're not gonna sign anyone in January. It's madness i know but it's just the way it is i'm afraid. Expect fireworks in the Summer though (unless they enforce the ban from may lol, that would suck just a tad).

Apparently we have the squad to cope whistling.gif

The thing is, do we need to sign anyone? As we've seen, Sturrige, Borini, and Kakuta are more than a decent cover for Drogba, nothing needed to say about the midfield, and there's enough depth in the defence. No players need buying in my opinion, the ones we have right now just need a little kick in the arse, and they're more than capable of doing that.

Edited by Joe Cool

Going back to the subject, I can't see Ancelotti not signing anyone. It would be a massive risk because we can't be sure we'll be allowed to sign people in the summer!

Agreed. Aguero is the perfect player for us in the future, and if we are to buy a young striker this is the time to do it. Drogba and Anelka are already in their 30s, can we really rely on Borini/Sturridge/Kalou to lead this team after they retire?

mate honestly, you make it about juve, we have won the cup that Chelsea has been chasing for so long, i didnt make this about juve...im talking from a footballing fans prespective.

guus hiddink is all i hear, how do you know he wants back? you assume he does, you have one of the best managers in europe with you right now, the man will change if change is neccessary, you talk so much bullshit mate, way too much i dont see what juventus has to do with this and i wont go in depth about my team as i didnt bring them up.

you really are pathetic, how about talking football and not childish insults that regard my team, one of th emost succesful teams in the history of football.

you speak of chamakh, have you watched him? he is no way near good enough for Chelsea, only plus is that he is free, you shouldve pounced on pandev as he was free as well, but he is going to inter now.

dzeko is quality but perhaps carlo wants to give a shot to borini and sturridge, its a risk but im sure its not all down to carlo at the end of the day.

mate honestly, you make it about juve, we have won the cup that Chelsea has been chasing for so long, i didnt make this about juve...im talking from a footballing fans prespective.

guus hiddink is all i hear, how do you know he wants back? you assume he does, you have one of the best managers in europe with you right now, the man will change if change is neccessary, you talk so much bullshit mate, way too much i dont see what juventus has to do with this and i wont go in depth about my team as i didnt bring them up.

you really are pathetic, how about talking football and not childish insults that regard my team, one of th emost succesful teams in the history of football.

you speak of chamakh, have you watched him? he is no way near good enough for Chelsea, only plus is that he is free, you shouldve pounced on pandev as he was free as well, but he is going to inter now.

dzeko is quality but perhaps carlo wants to give a shot to borini and sturridge, its a risk but im sure its not all down to carlo at the end of the day.

Not lately buddy! Who gives a fuck about there history! Ill always remember them playing second division for match fixing... There image is tainted... Sorry... And BTW Chamakh is good enough! If Arsenal get him you will see why...

Edited by gary gordon

Not lately buddy! Who gives a fuck about there history! Ill always remember them playing second division for match fixing... There image is tainted... Sorry... And BTW Chamakh is good enough! If Arsenal get him you will see why...

contradiction?

about chamakh, he is a good player but i dont think he is good enough, i could be wrong lets see if arsenal sign him.

and mate honestly, i didnt make this about juve you did, you still didnt answer anything i said.

contradiction?

about chamakh, he is a good player but i dont think he is good enough, i could be wrong lets see if arsenal sign him.

and mate honestly, i didnt make this about juve you did, you still didnt answer anything i said.

Your so dumb that your not even worth arguing with...

Your so dumb that your not even worth arguing with...

:)

you keep telling yourself that mate, in reality you havent answered any of arguing statements. You had to turn my argument about ancelotti to an argument about juve, a team you sir no nil about.

may i ask what have you seen of chamakh

Edited by SempreJuve