Blip or Scolari No. 2?

boshman

Is our poor recent form just a blip or are we watching last year all over again?

I don't know if it is just me but this is alarmingly similar to last season. Play brilliant football for the first third of the season and then around the end of November and Christmas our form dips considerably.

Is it a blip or is Ancelotti a new Scolari?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is our poor recent form just a blip or are we watching last year all over again?

I don't know if it is just me but this is alarmingly similar to last season. Play brilliant football for the first third of the season and then around the end of November and Christmas our form dips considerably.

:clown:

blip i´d say. we still look like a Premier League team, and not like Sunday League team.

The top four have to see that the rest of the table (or the bottom, as some might say) has improved and is taking points from the top four.

Today was bad again, yes, and the future with two teams play against, Fulham and B´ham if i remember correct, does not look like stroll either, but i keep the faith in Ancelotti and our men.

I think our attitude towards games like these needs a change.

There are hardly "Three Point Lanes" to play anymore.

We need new faces at the club

I think it's because the 442daimond is easy to see our faults and the managers take advantage of that. If we could improve our style of football a bit more with new players then maybe we can get out of this dip, but the biggest thing we have to have as us being the fans is belief that Carlo and the team can turn this around.

Also one thing may i add: Kalou..... It should be Borini/Sturridge

From what I have seen from past seasons is that many clubs that do well at the beginning tend to faulter a little bit in December, this year is no exception as both we and Manchester United have been struggling to get results. Usually extraneous variables like the Christmas holidays and weather can effect a players morale and ability due to fixture being placed all over the place around Christmas such as Boxing day, New Years eve and mid week fixtures, remember they can't really enjoy themselves too much on Christmas day as they have a fixture on Boxing day. If I remember correctly, Sven Goran eriksson said that premier league players should have of had a Christmas brake because players were not playing to their best abilities due to the above statements.

Who isn't having a blip? Everyones just beating everyone, we've lost 3. Man Utd have lost 5, Liverpool have 7 and Arsenal 4. There is a very strong premier league going on atm, more fight from the lesser sides and they are looking at attacking teams rather than just defending. 4 points clear, top of the league, i'm happy.