Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

I guess it's up to Pastore where he goes. As I said earlier, if he goes to PSG it's purely because he wants money. If he joins us, he has a real chance of winning trophies and playing in the Champions League. If I was Pastore, I know what I'd want!

its nice as a chelsea fan to be able to say this after you're team has climbed the stairs up to be successfull...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 year old Benayoun demanded that number.. remember.

:rolleyes:

still peddling that rubbish ,,,give it a rest ffs

:goodpost:

Pastore has an interesting decision to make. His options are Palermo, PSG or Chelsea. Chelsea offers what you would imagine to be the best or at least equal-best wages and the possibility of UCL football. Palermo and PSG can offer Europa League football (should they qualify) and guaranteed starts every week. Even for the amount of money it would take to sign him... would he be an automatic first choice for us? I don't think so - it takes players from Serie A a long time to develop and adapt to the pace of the Premier League.

Chelsea Transfer Rumours: Javier Pastore and 5 Players the Blues Could Sign

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/781593-chelsea-transfer-rumours-javier-pastore-and-5-players-the-blues-could-sign

Of these would be satisfied with the Pastorе, Modric and Johnson.

Interestingly, it will Lukaku. whistling.gif