Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know Modric or Pastore is needed to Chelsea at this time. Both are very serious and the two names we are interested, I am curious if you were what you would ....

id prefer modric to be honest creative , fantastic ability to control the tempo and maintain possession and a Goood finisher .

Director of sport Sean Sogliano confirmed it is now a two-horse race for the 22-year-old Argentine talent.“At the moment we are waiting and will make a decision in the next few days, after tomorrow’s Europa League game against Thun,” he told RMC radio.

“We have received interesting offers from Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea.”

I hope he chooses us, but I kinda have a feeling he will do. Palermo can play at Europe League too if that is the question, so he would stay in Palermo, rather than go to France. On another hand, he has said, he wants a team that is able to win lots of trophies. Everybody knows Chelsea's hunt for CL, and they're ability to win in the EPL and FA Cup, would that not tempt him, is the question?

I guess it's up to Pastore where he goes. As I said earlier, if he goes to PSG it's purely because he wants money. If he joins us, he has a real chance of winning trophies and playing in the Champions League. If I was Pastore, I know what I'd want!

I'm not delighted seeing Pastore joining the club. Did you see Benayoun yesterday? He was fantastic in every aspect of the game. I'd be okay if we paid lower fee to Palermo, but 30+ is too much for player like this. If he comes, I bet Zhirkov won't even do a bench...We should aim at wingers and side midfielders, Ashley Young is gone, still can buy Adam Johnson, who don't have place in starting eleven anymore after Aguero's deal.