Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

whilst i have no love for ron and bruce i would say that january past i had lost all faith in our abilities to negotiate deals for top class players and then we brought in nando and DL. . . I wont be so quick to write them off now. Plus lets not forget, people are getting whipped into a frenzy here over a player that there is every possibility we have no interest in. The only people to speak about this deal is zamp such is our stance on not commenting on speculation so i wouldnt be getting too worked up just yet. Ktbffh

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst i have no love for ron and bruce i would say that january past i had lost all faith in our abilities to negotiate deals for top class players and then we brought in nando and DL. . . I wont be so quick to write them off now. Plus lets not forget, people are getting whipped into a frenzy here over a player that there is every possibility we have no interest in. The only people to speak about this deal is zamp such is our stance on not commenting on speculation so i wouldnt be getting too worked up just yet. Ktbffh

im not sure 50 million for torres was a masterclass in negotiation lol

im not sure 50 million for torres was a masterclass in negotiation lol

Exactly and Luiz was a right protracted affair.

To be fair to our board though, I think other clubs still see Chelsea as the club that won the Abramovich lottery, and ask accordingly wacky transfer fees. If they get a fax ?? fax? who sends faxes nowdays ? with a Chelsea FC logo on the top saying they are interested in a certain player -there is still one price and a special Chelsea price.

To be fair to our board though, I think other clubs still see Chelsea as the club that won the Abramovich lottery, and ask accordingly wacky transfer fees. If they get a fax ?? fax? who sends faxes nowdays ? with a Chelsea FC logo on the top saying they are interested in a certain player -there is still one price and a special Chelsea price.

emo3.gif

Theres two types of 'taxes'

1. British Tax - If a player is British, 15M is automatically added to any transfer fee

2. Chelsea/Man City Tax - If Chelsea or City are interested in a player, expect a 20M fee addition to the original fee.

which is exactly what happened with el nino. Its only deemed bad business by some in hindsight, had he came in and banged in the goals then it would have been a master stroke by the board but because he has struggled it is made out to be poor business. As i said they went for our top targets and got them, how can that be bad? I will give you tho that the way we seem to drag out our deals is very monotonous

I have a bad feeling it's going to be PSG. I hope I'm wrong. On a positive note, it was nice to see my video featured on that article :D

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2011/7/29/2302447/javier-pastore-chelsea-fc-bust-thrive

It was you who made that video?? I've seen compilations a-many but that has to be the longest one I've ever watched! :P Was bloody brilliant though!