Chelsea vs Portsmouth

BlueLion.

Get Kalou fucking out, Borini did three times as much as that useless cunt did the whole game.

The narrow diamond is working out, When Malouda and Joey are on we're a completly different team.

Time for Terry to step the fuck up, We need to work on Set Pieces at traning, Its all times are going to do to us now.

It is good to see without Drogba we can score and play well up forward, Anelka and Borini all the way.

West Ham on Sunday, We can't let those cunts beat us, Not a fucking chance.

In Carlo we Trust, Keep the blue flag flying high

Sorry for the fucking lanuage but i'm very frustrated at the moment. I have ALOT of money on us to win the league this season.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday 4 o clock kickoff , live on Sky Sports , with that away kit on , with our luck the way it is , all we need now is for a black cat to walk across the pitch before kick off and we are rightly done for.

We'll probably wear our white kit.

Had a class time at the match! Met loads of the players! Lamps wished me a happy birthday and terry said it was lovely to see me!! i was delighted! Got pictures with terry lamps, cech, ashley cole. borini, yuri and joe cole and afew more! I even got to meet cheryl cole was class!!