Miralem Pjanic

the wes

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should buy all the no.10's~! Pjanic, Isco, etc and just overwhelms the opposition with creativity and flair.

Even if you buy all the no.10's...you would have to keep ALL of them happy by providing them with regular playing time...which isn't possible! :D

Even if you buy all the no.10's...you would have to keep ALL of them happy by providing them with regular playing time...which isn't possible! :D

pfffft we would play them all together, cmon isnt that obvious? 0-10-0 formation

• 2 months later...

Is 'at bosnian rag reliable?

Not really.

I wouldn't believe these Bosnian outlets too much. They'll see scouts from a team at a player's match and immediately they're "in talks."

Pjanic has been inconsistent lately because of a bum ankle he suffered about a month back.

To be honest, I dont want Pjanic here. Not for the reason you might think. I know what he's capable of, and what kind of a player he is. He's magic, its just that a whole flood of Bosnian bandwagon fans will flood the site like they did with the Bluemoon forum with Dzeko. Forget that. I dont need them spitting on Chelsea because Pjanic sat a game.

Sign him up. Convert him into a deeper midfield player and we'll be set for a long time.

Still think that Oscar or KDB can be that DLP. We've already seen Oscar's knack for defending/tracking back and KDB has an array of passing,, all in all I just dont think that Pjanic can fit into this team.

Still a great talent though.

Pjanic has been linked with Real Madrid before in past years and was reportedly wanted by Mourinho. So, you never know....

But not getting hopes up on this. That is until if and/or any of the English/Italia media picks up on it.

He's been played all over the field this season and performed average or slightly above average in each and every role.

I feel he's the type of player who'd join Arsenal yet not actually improve them.

Checked out an AS Roma forum and they all seem to be ready for him to leave and not unhappy about it.

Apparently Roma are letting Pjanic go and raising money for this Alderweireld transfer.

They're also considering offers in the region of 30m for Marquinhos.

Also got an eye on Jovetic to replace Totti.

He's been played all over the field this season and performed average or slightly above average in each and every role.

I feel he's the type of player who'd join Arsenal yet not actually improve them.

Checked out an AS Roma forum and they all seem to be ready for him to leave and not unhappy about it.

And that itself is a problem. He's young player still growing and developing but being shifted all over the pitch since he got to Roma. Can't expect a player to play well when that happens. IMO, Pjanic has somewhat stagnated since he went to Roma, partly because of the reason mentioned. He needs to go to another club where the playing style suits him and a manager that can bring the best out of him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You