Miralem Pjanic

the wes

1 hour ago, the wes said:

What about bring Lewis baker into the sq he could cover fabregas?? 

I was thinking the same, lad is talented and lets give him a fair chance

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, the wes said:

What about bring Lewis baker into the sq he could cover fabregas?? 

Honestly Im all for Baker, Colkett or Palmer to get a run next season. 

But only if they get real chance. That means them actualy playing and not just getting in squad, while we dont buy anything and then play Mikel instead.

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

You think it would be wise to go in season with only one creative mid? 

If we go 4:3:3 we must get another creative mid because Rlc, Matic, Radja, Mikel are nowhere nearly fit to replace qualities of Cesc who himself isnt that great. 

Do you think Pjanic will sit on the bench here?

Unless Cesc is reinvented in to a number 6 (which I doubt) and plays at the base in a 3 man midfield (which trying to sign Nainggolan hints at either a 3 man MF in a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3) then Pjanic would sit on the bench because Cesc is a better player.

Regardless who we sign in midfield we need to play without a number 10 and with 3 in there because we managed to get dominated in that area of the pitch a lot this season. 

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Do you think Pjanic will sit on the bench here?

Unless Cesc is reinvented in to a number 6 (which I doubt) and plays at the base in a 3 man midfield (which trying to sign Nainggolan hints at either a 3 man MF in a 3-5-2 or 4-3-3) then Pjanic would sit on the bench because Cesc is a better player.

Regardless who we sign in midfield we need to play without a number 10 and with 3 in there because we managed to get dominated in that area of the pitch a lot this season. 

I didnt say Pjanic but someone creative enough to add competition to Cesc. 

Might try our youth or simply sign I dunno Borja Valero or someone haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Special Juan said:

26M apparently. What a bargain that is, he is a super player.

Our board are absolute frauds. If we seriously don't make massive business this summer I might stop watching football a year or so. I love the club but I won't accept as a fan to be treated as a loser, we pay for all the merchandise, tickets and stuff, we have more than enough money to spend, it's the club's responsibility to use any money available to get players and improve the squad. Juventus got another amazing deal while we're stuck with all the Matics and Mikels in the world.

4 hours ago, JaKstone said:

Our board are absolute frauds. If we seriously don't make massive business this summer I might stop watching football a year or so. I love the club but I won't accept as a fan to be treated as a loser, we pay for all the merchandise, tickets and stuff, we have more than enough money to spend, it's the club's responsibility to use any money available to get players and improve the squad. Juventus got another amazing deal while we're stuck with all the Matics and Mikels in the world.

Have you considered Conte didn't want him?

4 hours ago, JaKstone said:

I might stop watching football a year or so. I love the club but I won't accept as a fan to be treated as a loser

Are u serious mate?? That's the reason why rival fans call Chelsea supporters plastic fans try supporting Chelsea in the 80's when the media seen Chelsea has a bunch of hooligans and shit team we are in better shape now than the 80's get behind the club instead saying things like that mate

what a joke.... I hoped so much we would buy him.... I remember when dhe future Zidan Yoann Gourcuff snapped up his position.... today we should look who has come further.... back then ppl laughed at me when I said I liked this bloke much much more then Gourcuff...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You