Micah Richards

Milan

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man-city wont sell first team players, no point even discussing him.

He is actually been falling out of the first team. There have been some problems between him and Hughes. He has had some problems this year with positioning and consistancy, but he is still very young. I think he is still an option to consider. We don't have much depth on the outside.

• 1 year later...

I pray we buy him. Long time admirer, he's one hell of a player, shouldn't have been dropped from England squad.

Remember when him and SWP (whilst he was at Chelsea) ripped apart every team on the right hand side for England. Great player.

Would be better signing than VdW in my opinion.

He is premiership proven, can attack and defend and great at headers from corners.

He is strong and physically able to deal with the premiership, as well as being English.

I think Chelsea could do alot better than this.

Too Injury prone and very in exp to play at the very top!

Saying that he is young and hungry for sucess

And who do you think would be better then Richards?

Van der Wiel? He's also injury prone with a lack of experience on the highest level. He also has a not quite successful season behind him...

Dani Alves? No way to get him for decent money and we certainly don't want to help the scum to buy Sanchez and Fabregas.

Maicon? Nope, 29, not worth the money needed.

Santon? Inter won't sell him cheaply since they look at him as a long term Maicon replacement.

Srna? From what I've heard he doesn't want to leave Shakktar and he's also 29.

Ramos? Real won't sell him.

Lahm? Bayern won't sell him and he wouldn't come.

Walker? Could be decent, but Spuds won't sell him to us.

But anyway, City won't sell Richards to us, because he's their best right back and they don't need the money. On the other hand, we are not desperate for a right back and we wouldn't pay the money they would ask for Richards either.

Best thing we could do? Keep playing Ivanovic there and give Ferreira and Bosingwa a go from time to time. Bane has been outstanding for 2 seasons and after Cech our best player in 2010/2011. He doesn't deserve to be benched with his commitment and consistency over the 2 ongoing years.

There is something Andre said that really made me grow my respect for him and that was that you need to value what you already have.

Best thing we could do? Keep playing Ivanovic there and give Ferreira and Bosingwa a go from time to time. Bane has been outstanding for 2 seasons and after Cech our best player in 2010/2011. He doesn't deserve to be benched with his commitment and consistency over the 2 ongoing years

I agree with your post except for this.

No-one will disagree about the commitment of Ivanovic but take that out of the equation and is he really the optimum right-back we should have? I'd say no. Despite his good defensive game, offensively, he's not very good. He can cross a ball, no doubt, but for me he doesn't get forward enough and isn't the speediest of the bunch.

The full-back is now, more or less, a wing-back. His job is more on the attack then it is in defence, it's what makes Cole such a dangerous left-back. His ability to do both. Ivanovic doesn't possess as much of a threat in attack as Bosingwa did prior to 2008. We need a proper right-back. While it's not high on the priority list (behind a winger & attacking midfield player) it's certainly a position that needs filling.

I agree with your post except for this.

No-one will disagree about the commitment of Ivanovic but take that out of the equation and is he really the optimum right-back we should have? I'd say no. Despite his good defensive game, offensively, he's not very good. He can cross a ball, no doubt, but for me he doesn't get forward enough and isn't the speediest of the bunch.

The full-back is now, more or less, a wing-back. His job is more on the attack then it is in defence, it's what makes Cole such a dangerous left-back. His ability to do both. Ivanovic doesn't possess as much of a threat in attack as Bosingwa did prior to 2008. We need a proper right-back. While it's not high on the priority list (behind a winger & attacking midfield player) it's certainly a position that needs filling.

I know what you're trying to say, but who else can we get? Only Van der Wiel the way I see it, and I wouldn't feel secure with him. If he can't play consistently well in Holland then he can hardly do it here.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You