Mario Balotelli

the wes

I think he will be a great signing and I think we need a young star! I know we have Sturridge but he can be in the future with Balotelli instead of Drogba and Anelka! Also if they don't buy him I don't care there is other players!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN

Sky Sports News understands Manchester City are closing on a deal for Mario Balotelli, but a transfer fee is still to be agreed.

The Bluesspacer.gif have been chasing the Inter Milanspacer.gif striker for some time, with the talented but temperamental teenager having grown unsettled in Italy.

He suffered numerous bust-ups with former Inter boss Jose Mourinhospacer.gif last season, leading to him becoming disillusioned with life at Giuseppe Meazza.spacer.gif

A summer switch has been widely touted, even though Mourinho has since left for Real Madrid and Rafa Benitezspacer.gif has been appointed as his replacement.

Options

Balotelli'sspacer.gif representatives have always maintained that the 19-year-old has numerous options to consider, including sticking with Inter, and they insist that no deal has been struck with City as yet.

However, it is understood that talks regarding an agreement are ongoing and the Premier League side are closing in on one of their top targets.

Reports in Italy have suggested that a £25million move has already been put in place, but it is understood that no such terms have been agreed.

City remain optimistic regarding their chances of bringing Balotelli to Eastlands, but have put contingency plans in place.

It is believed that Roberto Mancinispacer.gif has identified a list of alternative targets should he miss out on the youngster, who he worked with during his time in the Inter hot-seat.

Good luck getting a starting spot there with the 500 strikers that they have.

Balotelli has an ego issue, so hopefully if he come ancelloti will be able to put the flame to him. chelsea needs young players for the long haul starting now... you see Man U with players like Obertan and macheda and valencia*** Rafael.. they are talented players that can be starters already. We gotta stop thinking in the now and next season and think about the next 5 seasons.

Balotelli has an ego issue, so hopefully if he come ancelloti will be able to put the flame to him. chelsea needs young players for the long haul starting now... you see Man U with players like Obertan and macheda and valencia*** Rafael.. they are talented players that can be starters already. We gotta stop thinking in the now and next season and think about the next 5 seasons.

kakuta ,,matic,,borini.. bruma ..clifford ... esk will give you half a dozen more

We actually have good youth players, people only know of Manchester United's because every youth player they have is the "next Ronaldo" and thus become over hyped by the media.

And why do we need Balotelli?

Despite the ego problem Balotelli is an awesome player! It's a shame he could play more under Jose because he would've really shone there, he's got the potential to be up there with the Ronaldos and Messis of this world.

^^.... Yea young players.. but i meant very good youngsters with great promise/... most of the mentioned are average so far.. I'm sure they will blossom.. but how much?

who are you calling average...kakuta , borini ,,bruma ..???? and who are very good with great promise..????

the ghana italia gangsta mafioso.. mario balotelli would be perfect in chelsea london!!

mario balotelli is a quality african.. chelsea london is 50% black quality, could be a perfect signing!!

blink.gif

Man stop mentioning skin colours

Your entertaining you remind me of those bebo united fans That speak the same way about silva villa and Cristina ronaldo

He reminds me of those Eastern Europeans you see on the Chelsea Facebook group.

"C'MOON CHELSEA IS DA BESTEST, NUMBER 1 T3AM IN DA W0RLD. DIS WILL BE EAZY!"

chai.gif

WHAY AR U DISSIN 3AST3RN EUR0P3ANS? :(

He reminds me of those Eastern Europeans you see on the Chelsea Facebook group.

"C'MOON CHELSEA IS DA BESTEST, NUMBER 1 T3AM IN DA W0RLD. DIS WILL BE EAZY!"

chai.gif

MUN ITS LIKE YOUS TOTAL LOOKIN AROOND FACEBOOK LIKE THINKIN THEY FAE EASTERN EUROPE LIKE TOTAL WICKED LIKE

CHELZEA IS LIKE TOTAL ACES LIKE AWFAY CLASS LIKE Drogba IS FECKIN CLAAS TORRES GOT LIKE NAE SHIT ON THIS GEEZER

CHELSEA TOTAL KICKIN THEY ASS TAE EVERYONE TAE THE TITLE WOOP WOOP

anyway it defo doesnt look like hes comin here 180 K a week Gae swing yer hook Ya Cheeky shit

(Translated for chavs)