Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

For the first time i think Carlo made some wrong choices. Playing Paulo at centre back was a big mistake, and playing Kalou as a lone striker is another. Rotation is more than fine but we have to be playing people in their right positions otherwise it just won't work.

Also the 3 subs at half time was (with heindsight) a bad move. He said he wanted to give the young lads a game, great but then if you ask me we play them from the start! with the more experience to come on if needed. We should have had Bruma partnering Ivanovic to start and Borini with Kalou, at least then the structure of the team is right....

It's not the biggest disaster in the world but i am dissapointed still...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back to SB at 4am and have just woken up lol. laugh.gif Wow what a match. Disappointed that we lost, but I know we can and we will bounce back. Amazing atmosphere. Didn't see extra time and penalties coming... OK, we need to focus and conentrate on the CL and the PL now. It would have been nice to have won the CC, but it's not the end of the world is it. Roll on Man City

Keep the Faith blue scalf.gif

I got home at just gone 3 and had to get up for work at half 6.. am totally fucked now but the mental celebrations at the 3rd were worth it

I got home at just gone 3 and had to get up for work at half 6.. am totally fucked now but the mental celebrations at the 3rd were worth it

I took the day of as I new that I would be back so late, back tomorrow to work then up on Saturday to do it all again, although it won't so bad this time, hopefully back at 2am and I think my sister will pick me up.

But hey ho learning process and all,realising what things dont work which hopfully wont try again (Kalou lone striker etc) we never gave up and are just back to shit at pens but hey hoand really we didnt loose in normal play anyway :D

Edited by Laylabelle