Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piece of piss....boys against men and all that. :getin:

You see it time and time again. Arsenal...pass-pass-pass-pass....no end product. Its all about sticking it in the onion bag. 3-0 didnt flatter us at all and I have to laugh at Arse Wanker who moaned his bollocks off at the Chelse player who took out Cech for their goal after watching it five times....yes FIVE TIMES. I didnt even have to watch a replay to see that Eduardo kicked it out of Cechs hands.

Seriously Wenger....you really do need your fucking eyes looked at son :blink:

. 3-0 didnt flatter us at all and I have to laugh at Arse Wanker who moaned his bollocks off at the Chelse player who took out Cech for their goal after watching it five times....yes FIVE TIMES. I didnt even have to watch a replay to see that Eduardo kicked it out of Cechs hands.

Seriously Wenger....you really do need your fucking eyes looked at son :blink:

Aye mate, Wenger said that no one touched Cech, seriously, which match was he fucking watching? Eduardo stuck his boot right at Cech.

Wenger's one of the main reasons why I detest Arsenal. He constantly talks complete bullshit about how the referee was the reason they lost... which is why no one takes him seriously.

Edited by Joe Cool

Well another excellent result and a another great afternoon out, all be it wet!! We certainly showed those Gooners didn't we? Well done to Dider and I thought Petr put in a fine performance too. Strange how they Gooners left before the end of the match, can't think why that was......

:blue scalf: :champions: