Arsenal vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really 5 months? wow awesome, thought it was 5 weeks.

This is our biggest league game since we played to win our 2006 prem title vs Man Utd. If we win this, we go properly clear of Arsenal and seeing the way Man Utd are playing, we could get clearer of them soon too. Liverpool are gone, if we beat Arsenal, they will be not gone but far away. This game is just huge and because it's so huge, i can see we'll fuck up and lose 1-0 lol. If we play well tho, we really could stuff them, they have real injury problems and we SHOULD win 2moro. No excuses except..... we are Chelsea.

1-0 to Arsenal or 3-1 to Chelsea. If we score first and early, we could embarrass them again.

hey all blue guys :) actully i hope we win tomorrow and with a high score , why not ?! and i think arsenal will play against us with a defence play , so its our chance and our victory :)

and i think the result is gonna be 2-0 for chlesea , signature by Drogba , Maloda ( joe cole )

best of luck for us :)

Mido,

hey all blue guys :) actully i hope we win tomorrow and with a high score , why not ?! and i think arsenal will play against us with a defence play , so its our chance and our victory :)

and i think the result is gonna be 2-0 for chlesea , signature by Drogba , Maloda ( joe cole )

best of luck for us :)

Mido,

Arsenal playing defensively on their on ground? Seriously doubt it mate.

Arsenal playing defensively on their on ground? Seriously doubt it mate.

i feel so mate , donno why.. and yea i knw that its not easy to play defensively on their groud and all supporters and fans is around but i feel that we will start the match by attack so maybe they will lay to defence even for the first half .. and we will see :)

thx mate for replayin

Saw this and it made me laugh.

Frank Lampard set to lose £20,000 in bet if Chelsea fall to Arsenal defeat

Frank Lampard risks being £20,000 out of pocket if Chelsea lose to Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium today.

The England midfielder fell in with 12-year-old Jake Peach at a recent awards ceremony and Peach, a leukemia survivor, former patient at Great Ormond Street Hospital and, more importantly, an Arsenal fan, was canny enough to suggest a unique wager to Lampard: the Chelsea player will donate a day's wages to the hospital, Arsenal's designated charity, if Arsenal win, while Peach has to wear a Chelsea shirt for the day if Lampard is the victor.

source - dailymail.co.uk

This game is massive, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I think we can win it if we go into it with the right mentality, which Im sure we will, it will be a really tough match, there will be a few bookings along the way.

Im going for a 3-2 victory with Anelka to bag the first one.

1 Petr Cech

2 Branislav Ivanovic

6 Ricardo Carvalho

26 John Terry ©

3 Ashley Cole

12 John Mikel Obi

5 Michael Essien

8 Frank Lampard

10 Joe Cole

39 Nicolas Anelka

11 Didier Drogba

Substitutes: 40 Hilario, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 18 Yury Zhirkov, 13 Michael Ballack, 20 Deco, 15 Florent Malouda, 21 Salomon Kalou.

Lampard and Joey in the line-up.Great.