Carlo Cudicini rushed to hospital

Steve

r u kidding

your're telling me that just becoz he actually moved to improve his career he deserved to nearly get smashed to death while riding his motorbike

SHUT THE F&@# UP and bugger off !!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously uncalled for

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF??!! FUCK THE HELL OFF!! :ballack:

we don't like disrespectful members on our forum!! You're saying something like that about one of Chelsea's greatest keepers of the decade

are you really a Chelsea fan, or are you just a glory hunter who knows fuck all about the club??

I've supported Chelsea since i was born and used to live about 800yards from SW6. Litlle of you know more than i do about Chelsea and our history. Unlike you nubs my favourite ueopean night was when Hughes slotted a third past a certain team i bet none of you can even name or the competition in order for us to progress in an amazing turn around after going 1 behind at home having lost an away leg.

That's it away to google and wikipedia to find out the answer you glory hunters.

Running to the YIDS and not furthering his career, because it hasn't is a sin to any real Chelsea fan.

I've supported Chelsea since i was born and used to live about 800yards from SW6. Litlle of you know more than i do about Chelsea and our history. Unlike you nubs my favourite ueopean night was when Hughes slotted a third past a certain team i bet none of you can even name or the competition in order for us to progress in an amazing turn around after going 1 behind at home having lost an away leg.

That's it away to google and wikipedia to find out the answer you glory hunters.

Running to the YIDS and not furthering his career, because it hasn't is a sin to any real Chelsea fan.

What the fuck are you doing on here? I haven't been a Chelsea Supporter for very long and I am trying to learn as much as I can about the club and it's players. I find people like you very offensive. I have the uttermost respect for all players past and present. I would never say the sort of things that you have done. I think people have made their views known, you are not welcome on this forum.

Edited by Blueray

WOW :ballack:

Please leave this forum, people like you make me sick. How can you wish that upon anybody. And dont call anybody Glory Hunters here you don't know anybody on this forum and how much we love and respect the club we support.

Please leave.

Who gives a shit how long you have supported the club?Wishing that on anyone is fucking sick especially a Chelsea legend who has been so influential for us.I couldnt give a shit if he's at spurs its not like he left in the manner that gallas did.He wasnt first choice so you cant blame him for leaving.This was the worst way to introduce yourself to this forum and cant see anyway back for you probably best you leave

From what i've read it is not as bad as first thought. He's had surgery and one wrist is worse than the other and his pelvis is not broken. Cech has visited him and reckons he can overcome injuries like he did and his career is not over so positive stuff so far.

Edited by Kez

I don't know much about him, but I can see he was appreiciated by us when he was at Chelsea. Let's hope for a speedy recovery. According to Chelseafc.com Petr Cech visited him in hospital

CECH: CUDICINI DOING WELL

Petr Cech visited his good friend and former team-mate Carlo Cudicini in hospital yesterday (Thursday).

Cudicini was involved in a road accident yesterday, sustaining broken wrists and an injury to his pelvis.

Speaking on the first live video interview hosted on the official Chelsea website today, Cech said:

'It is very sad but sometimes life brings unfortunate situations.

'I went and saw Carlo yesterday in the hospital. He has always been a great character and you can see he is coping well with it. He is doing well and he will undergo some operations today to help him to be as fit as possible.

'I think that everybody should keep fingers crossed for him to get well soon.'

Edited by Blueray

Two words: fuck you.

You come on here, insult this forum's members and label us all glory hunters, and wish a Chelsea legend serious harm?

That doesn't make you a fan, it makes you a sick bastard. Get the fuck off my forum, you're banned.