Carlo Cudicini rushed to hospital

Steve

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words: fuck you.

You come on here, insult this forum's members and label us all glory hunters, and wish a Chelsea legend serious harm?

That doesn't make you a fan, it makes you a sick bastard. Get the fuck off my forum, you're banned.

Well said Alex. :clap: what a waste of space he is eh?

You come on here, insult this forum's members and label us all glory hunters, and wish a Chelsea legend serious harm?

That doesn't make you a fan, it makes you a sick bastard. Get the fuck off my forum, you're banned.

:goodpost:

I've supported Chelsea since i was born and used to live about 800yards from SW6. Litlle of you know more than i do about Chelsea and our history. Unlike you nubs my favourite ueopean night was when Hughes slotted a third past a certain team i bet none of you can even name or the competition in order for us to progress in an amazing turn around after going 1 behind at home having lost an away leg.

That's it away to google and wikipedia to find out the answer you glory hunters.

Running to the YIDS and not furthering his career, because it hasn't is a sin to any real Chelsea fan.

You've supported Chelsea since you were born? So your suggesting when you came out into this world you already had the knowledge of football? What utter bullshit!

You used to live 800 yards from SW6? wow!!! Just because you live closer doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else you twat!

Glory hunters? Oh dear, supporters like you aren't welcome at the Bridge, not that you probably go any more anyway.

So what if he went to Tottenham...He is a professional footballer it's his choice not stupid fans like.

The fact that on your 'about me' page there is a picture of you posing with a swastika just goes to show that you couldn't give a shit about football and are only saying all this bollocks because you actually believe Tottenham are a Jewish club. You are not a supporter at all you are a wanker!

You've supported Chelsea since you were born? So your suggesting when you came out into this world you already had the knowledge of football? What utter bullshit!

You used to live 800 yards from SW6? wow!!! Just because you live closer doesn't make you a better fan than anyone else you twat!

Glory hunters? Oh dear, supporters like you aren't welcome at the Bridge, not that you probably go any more anyway.

So what if he went to Tottenham...He is a professional footballer it's his choice not stupid fans like.

The fact that on your 'about me' page there is a picture of you posing with a swastika just goes to show that you couldn't give a shit about football and are only saying all this bollocks because you actually believe Tottenham are a Jewish club. You are not a supporter at all you are a wanker!

I don't think it makes a difference now as he's been banned from the forum, but yeah I agree with everything you say. What a complete and utter moron.

His about me....

Hughes scoring the third goal in the return leg in order to get usthrough in the Cup Winners Cup against Vicenza back in the day. If you need anymore explanation you're not real Chelsea,

Says it all really.

Edited by Kez

The only one who is glad to see he got his after moving to the YIDS to be back up keeper as opposed to ours. Any other club i wouldn't have minded, Arsenal, West Ham, Man Utd/Shitty, well maybe Liverpool too but that's just because i fucking hate scousers.

I hope he recovers and all but i'm kinda glad he got some divine punishment for swapping back up here for there. Even if he had gone knowing he woulda been no1 for sure then i wouldn't be glad his wrists are fucked. As it is i kinda hope there's complications and they end up needind amputation if not then just perma-casts.

Yes, you're the only one. Carlo isn't a rapist, a child murderer or a perpetrator of some other sick crime so no he doesn't deserve to be injured like that.

Just f*ck off this forum.

I don't think it makes a difference now as he's been banned from the forum, but yeah I agree with everything you say. What a complete and utter moron.

He can still read this forum as a guest or even register under a different name...

His about me....

Hughesscoring the third goal in the return leg in order to get usthrough inthe Cup Winners Cup against Vicenza back in the day. If you needanymore explanation you're not real Chelsea,

Says it all really.

One of his interests:

drugs and films

:wank2:

BOWS TO ALEX :goodpost::clap: