Chin Up

warnie_666

I really dont care we are banned. It doesnt affact our chances tihs season by ANY MEANS!!!!

We have a big enough squad. Infact it is the biggest We've had for a while.

Last 3 seasons we are virtually playing with the same midfield, same attackers and same back line except for one or two players. Still we managed to reach Finals of Chapions League with an inefficient Manager, almost made it to the Finals last season if it wasnt for the Bald Fuck, missed the league on the last day and if it wasnt for Scolari's stubborness, we would have won it last season.

All This with the SAME SQUAD!!!!...all we need is a stable manager.

I dont see any reason why we cant do it in the next two seasons provided we have a stable management.

The Squad is together for a while now, they know each other very well.

all we need to worry about is players like Bosingwa, Essien, Joe Cole, Ballack and Deco dont leave in the next two seasons.

Also, we might unearth a bright academy product in next two years.

Edited by warnie_666

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm pretty confident that the club are confident of knocking the ban down to one window.. and assuming this i'm sure they will try and ensure that we just miss out on the January transfer window..

By the looks of it, we could even get off without any transfer window ban, but i'm sure Blatter shall ensure against it..

Will one of the mods merge this into the other ban threads..

We were all confident of winning the Premier League and Champions League before the ban was put in place - where has all the positive attitude gone? This doesn't affect our chances at all. If someone gets injured, someone else steps up to the plate and fills in - that's what Champions do.

From what i've seen so far and I know I've only been to 4 matches, I'm very impressed with the squad under Ancelotties management and think that we are capable of winning silverware. Regarding the ban, I read somewhere we'll know the outcome of the club's appeal by December. Hopefully this will mean that it will be overturned or at least reduced.

Reduced or not,really we should be able to cope.Long as we dont suddenly have a huge demand in players wanting to leave or many injuries.Mean this season we signed what 3 players? Guess its the comfort of knowing the windows there if anything should go wrong but like said we have plenty of youth players that we really need to start breaking in so can easily use them,give them the shot they want and just show what we can do

^ I agree.

Its not like we bought hugely this summer but knowing the transfer window is there and at least having the opportunity should we need it is the thing going.

Saying that we're lucky with the squad we have now and theres no doubt we can still achieve great things.

We were all confident of winning the Premier League and Champions League before the ban was put in place - where has all the positive attitude gone? This doesn't affect our chances at all. If someone gets injured, someone else steps up to the plate and fills in - that's what Champions do.

I'm still as confident as i was but this has come at the worst time though in the international break, We have to wait longer to see the boys on the pitch and how they react.