blueboy9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good score, very good score! South Africa are very good on the run-chase though, India must be clinical in the field.

Yeah, India still has to keep it tight and put as much pressure as they can in the initial overs! Will be an interesting run chase!!

I know it involves some sort of wooden pins, something like a bat, and a red (?) ball. But that is about everything I know about the sport. :D

I think to people that have never played cricket it looks boring and pointless but its very precise when you start actually getting into it.

I doubt we will chase this score down but I have seen stranger things happen.

Your batting seems a bit hollow if that's the right word for it! Don't know much about Ingram but apart from Amla and AB, there aren't many players who have done this before on the international stage(Chasing 330). I still feel they might surprise everyone and i have seen the destruction Miller can do!

I'll never forget that 400+ run chase you accomplished against Australia a couple years back.

That is exactly what I was referring to, I still watch the highlights and get goose bumps. Gibbs was immense in that game.

Your batting seems a bit hollow if that's the right word for it! Don't know much about Ingram but apart from Amla and AB, there aren't many players who have done this before on the international stage(Chasing 330). I still feel they might surprise everyone and i have seen the destruction Miller can do!

Yeah we don't have that solid first 4 batsmen like we usually start with but i think that if Ingram gets in he will score faster than Smith or Kallis would. Miller is a beast, very powerful with very little effort.

I think to people that have never played cricket it looks boring and pointless but its very precise when you start actually getting into it.

It's not that I've never played it, but I have never had the chance to watch a Cricket match. It is unpopular in the middle east to say the least so no channel actually covers any cricket matches.

It's not that I've never played it, but I have never had the chance to watch a Cricket match. It is unpopular in the middle east to say the least so no channel actually covers any cricket matches.

Oh I see. Its a pitty because it great fun once you get into it. I enjoy indoor cricket as its faster paced and keeps everyone involved.

Tip : Never watch this monstrosity called the IPL.

Okay we fucked now. Terrible start. I was just saying how AB never takes risks and in this game he proved me wrong by putting in Robin Peterson in so early. Lets see if it pays off.

the thread is throbbing with activity now because of the Champions Trophy - something like a Mini-World Cup.

Most fans of Cricket are those who've been brought up with that culture and it is quite tough for a complete outsider to get into cricket but those who embrace it will definitely tell you it is a great sport

Ingram had a shocking series vs Pakistan. Never got going. South Africa need Peterson and de Villiers to click here. They've got of o a good start actually in-terms of keeping up with the reqd rate but need to protect the wickets now

And our bowlers are now getting hammered all over the park. The ease with which AB is hitting those boundaries and finding gaps in enraging. Where the fuck are the fielders? :rant: