Lampard on the cover of Fifa 10!

Term-X

k8gif.jpg

Electronic Arts Inc. today unveiled the UK cover athletes for EA SPORTS' FIFA 10. Chelsea FC midfielder Frank Lampard and Arsenal's rising star, Theo Walcott, join Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney as the faces of FIFA 10 in the UK. FIFA 10 will be available from October 2nd on PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation2, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable (PSP) and mobile.

FIFA 10 marks the fifth year the 23-year-old Rooney has been featured on the UK pack cover while Walcott makes his debut. Lampard previously featured on the UK cover for 2006 FIFA World Cup.

"FIFA is definitely the best football game on the market, and I am delighted to be featured on the cover again," said Manchester United and England striker, Wayne Rooney. "I play the game regularly online and against a lot of the lads at the club

"I'm really pleased to be part of the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise. Being on the cover of this great football video game with such a long history is really special for me", said Lampard. "

"To join the likes of Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard on the cover of FIFA is a huge honour for me" said Theo Walcott. "FIFA is the game of choice in the Arsenal dressing room so I'll have to keep on top of my game to make sure I'm the best FIFA 10 player at the club."

"We're delighted to welcome both Frank and Theo to the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise for the 2009-2010 season," said Trevor Uzice – Marketing Manager for FIFA 10. "Along with Wayne, they represent the very best of English football talent and we're proud to have them join us for FIFA 10".

FIFA 10 hopes to deliver a new standard for authenticity with gameplay refinements and innovations that will make it the most complete and intelligent simulation of football to date. On the pitch, critical gameplay fundamentals have been enhanced to ensure that FIFA 10 mirrors real-world football, providing more sophisticated ball control, and physical interaction between players. The first-ever true 360° dribbling system gives players finer control of the ball, enabling them to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible. FIFA 10 also features a deeper iteration of the ever-popular Manager Mode with reportedly more than 50 major improvements.

FIFA 10 will be available in stores worldwide from October 2nd 2009. It is developed under the EA SPORTS brand by EA Canada in Burnaby, B.C., FIFA 10 is localized into 17 languages and sold in 37 countries - it is the most popular EA SPORTS franchise globally. FIFA 10 has not been rated yet, but is suggested to be given a 3+ by PEGI. Of course Electronic Theatre will keep you updated.

http://electronicthe...hletes-revealed

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why has someone minus repped this post, I'm not expressing my own opinion so their can be no reason.. all I've done is copy & paste material.

this rep system is being abused.

This is out of order, TX has posted a topic that has relevance and is of interest. Please do not abuse the rep system.

Edited by Stamford