Lampard on the cover of Fifa 10!

Term-X

Players like Beckham, Kaka, Messi, Ronaldo, and Buffon should be on the cover if EA want to sell more copies, as you could argue they are some of the bigger names in football, but as long as Frank is on there, I won't feel so sick playing it anymore :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the conversion to 360 & ps3 was PES's downfall.

now they just rely on little kids buying it cause they have messi on the cover... sad really.

sry cant agree...

fifa is just arcade fun-kick and no football simulation... Since pes 2009 not even the graphics of fifa are better, this boaring 2D Fans ar just like Sh*t...

PES 6 was the best... and they've done some Steps backwards, but they're still much much better with they're gameplay feeling than fifa... but pes 2010 should be great after what ive heard about it...

if u ask me the only kids are buying fifa... cuase of the arcade fun where u can score 17 Goals in a mach... like i did yesterday...

Pro ev was so much better on the ps2 than fifa. The game play was better than fifa.

But since i've started playing it on ps3 it just seems like something you'd play in the arcade for a quid.

Fifa 09 was the start of me liking fifa and i think i will be sticking with it from now on. The graphics and the gameplay is so much more realistic.

This is the UK cover, hopefully North America cover has Lamps on the front. But PES is better in my opinion.

edit: did not see the post a few up of the NA cover :whistling: . But it looks good! i may just buy it now instead of pes

Edited by CFC58