Anelka tutors Sturridge

Badboy

We all know anelka has brilliant off the ball movement brilliant pace and extra cool finishing. Now we have a young lad who is raw but has potential. I remember when jt was young and after training he would go watch the first team, marcel desailly and leboeuf would give him advice on how to play against strikers were the movements are at critical times. Now we have one of englands promising strikers we must give him one of englands most established goal scorers to learn of. Mikel improved his defensive game under the tutoring of maka, terry was tutored by 2 of europes best defenders at that time. The coaches at Chelsea had a big decision to make regarding which one of our young strikers was more advanced in his devolpment to cope with our title bid. They chose sturridge, lampard has said , "He's been very impressive in training". So let anelka teach him the little detailes and turn him into a world class player like we did with lampard essien terry and drogba.

Edited by Badboy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge is in the perfect place to learn with Anelka & Drogba in our side.

He needs to learn to play the Chelsea way and keep the ball and pass at the right times. I noticed in the pre season games he gave the ball away a few times, you would never see Anelka do this . If he can learn from Anelka then i think we're got a protential top player on our hands.

:rolleyes:

hopefully anelka wont teach him how to not score against big teams in a Chelsea shirt and to always keep quite in semis finals and league games against the top 4, and to only score against the mid table & relegation fearing teams.

Yeah, that bloody Anelka is a waste of space..... dunno why we bothered to keep the Premiership's top scorer!! You certainly are a glass half empty man arn't you?

Sturridge needs to have an early impact to ensure he continues to get the minutes this season. He will learn off Drogba and Anelka, if he can take attributes from both and add to his obvious talent then he can grow into a very impressive striker.

hopefully anelka wont teach him how to not score against big teams in a Chelsea shirt and to always keep quite in semis finals and league games against the top 4, and to only score against the mid table & relegation fearing teams.

I agree lets get pizzaro to tutor him. The premierships top scorer aint good enough !

Just get the fuck out of this site. I'm bored of reading all those negative comments you make here. Maybe Red Cafe is the right forum for you. k thx bai.

Edited by riks12

Just get the fuck out of this site. I'm bored of reading all those negative comments you make here. Maybe Red Cafe is the right forum for you. k thx bai.

Basically sums it up my lord :clap::clap:

Anyway, without Anelka's 20+ goals last season, we would have been toast, so stop bitching Terminator.

I'm the only one who can drop knowledge on generic delusional types like your self.. who instead of challenging me decide it would be quicker just to insult me.

and i can see your more at home with text message language, so sorry to offend you.

Jim, Fix the rep up system please ;)

+1

--------------

Anelka is a good teacher for Sturridge of course. They are very similar players, even there personalities! But the most important part will be for him to teach him about how regretful he is to have bobbled from club to club, and the benefits of sticking with one club for a long time, so that Sturridge doesn't become the new "Le Sulk".

And Anelka's goals are very important for the team. Although I disagree he never scores important goals (look at his goal vs Arsenal). The key part is that he was played as a right winger when Drogba was around, and as a lone striker when he wasn't. He's neither of these things. He's got this season to prove if he can score in the big matches when playing in his rightful position. Do you think Drogba would score in so many big matches if he was playing wide right?

Edited by Mart

Guys, enough. If you disagree with what TX is saying, either challenge his reasoning, or ignore his posts, don't attack him and slag him off. As controversial as he is, he's entitled to his opinion without being battered for it.

TX, sure anelka does not always score against the big team. But every time he seems to play against them he tends to have a big impact. I can recall the liverpool games in the champions league, he assisted Drogba for his goal and he kept the ball well in pressure situations. Last year he was the league top scorer and at the end of the day, we still need that player who is going to score against lower end competition because if you don't win them games you will not win anything.

He has two perfect role models that he can look up to in anelka and drogba. They have been in the game for a long time, and have both won major trophies. If the club do this right they can make him the next big thing for English football but they will need to play him alot to get that experience. Play him in those games against smaller clubs alongside anelka or drogba and let him learn from them and let him see how the team plays. Even half a game or 30 minutes here and there would still give him a massive boost.

Edited by STEV3O

against mid table and relegation fearing teams it becomes very easy

notice Drogba is the only striker who delivers in the big games and when it matters most.

If its easy then why didn't other strikers do it? He scored goals against Aston Villa which was a big game at the time, and a hat trick that got us out of jail against Watford, Not to mention his goal at the Emirates.