Reading vs Chelsea

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... So put your hands up if you still think Ancellotti is good? We haven't played this bad since Scolari. I think sack the cock eyed cunt before he does anymore damage with his shitty midfield diamond. I wonder if Guus is watching this woefull display of football.

We had a great game at begining Essien was great i was expecting a goal from him Anelka and Drogba were great, Mikel played very bad and he need to be out,let put Zhirkow and Sturidge in the game if we wont a win but in this situation i do not see any win at the and......... :blue scalf:

Ok... So put your hands up if you still think Ancellotti is good? We haven't played this bad since Scolari. I think sack the cock eyed cunt before he does anymore damage with his shitty midfield diamond. I wonder if Guus is watching this woefull display of football.

:lol:

Give the man a chance, for fucks sake. ITS PRE SEASON. RESULTS DO NOT MATTER.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

We've not been shockingly bad, besides the first 15 minutes were good. No cohesion at all in the midfield though, Deco and Mikel have been absolutely awful if I'm honest; they've lost the ball countless times. Defence looks a bit shaky and the front two are not working well together. Carlo really needs to bring on some wide players because this is not working.

WESLEY SNEIJDER

Dude your making it sound like this is a champions league final...

This is a good test for the lads. Reading are a very fit group of players and they are playing very well. Its a good look for us to see where we are struggling and where we can improve. Get it together pal.

get off the mans back, im sure you were singing his praises in the matches against milan and inter, the players are flat thats obvious its pre season mate calm down. you sir have been waiting for an excuse to write this bullshit for a while now, the players are adjusting, its obvious the reading players are more advanced in pre season, fitter, sharper.

Edited by BlueLion
Removed offensive language