Reading vs Chelsea

Oi, people, let's not get personal here. Attack the reasoning, not the poster. Any offensive remarks will be deleted, and the offenders will be warned. I've had enough of people bitching, especially in this topic.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif

Give the man a chance, for fucks sake. ITS PRE SEASON. RESULTS DO NOT MATTER.

I never wanted this overrated prick from the beggining. The only team we really dominated in America was Seattle. I am telling you now, he is worse than Scolari. When you inherit a team with the second stringest midfield in the world, why change it? Because he is a dumb cunt. How the fuck does Deco deserve to be on the field ahead of Malouda or Zhirkov? Why is Carvalho playing instead of Alex? I kow its just a trial, but we play Manchester United in 8 days. Time to lift!

My subs would be..

Off: Deco and Mikel (both have played awful!)

On: Zhirkov and Malouda (both will give us some width)

at the moment, we could not be playing more crap than we are... this reminds me of the friendly against Rangers two years ago, we had no width in that game, Rangers took advantage of our slack defending and ended up winning 2-0.

Reading are doing exactly the same thing!

Edited by CJ Revo

Let's be fair, Federici has made four superb saves, and Reading have made some brilliant blocks, such as Bertrand's from Deco's effort and Davis' clearance off the line from Anelka's effort. Nothing to worry about; we're creating chances which is the most important thing. Would be nice to have put one or two away, especially considering the set piece chances we've had. Reading have had, what, 4 shots at most? Two have gone in - it's just one of those games. People expecting an easy match won't be so sure of themselves now; Reading have been in pre-season training three weeks longer than us.

Ok... So put your hands up if you still think Ancellotti is good? We haven't played this bad since Scolari. I think sack the cock eyed cunt before he does anymore damage with his shitty midfield diamond. I wonder if Guus is watching this woefull display of football.

GOD! What the hell mate? This is why we have no stability, We've won all our games so far with conviction, the players go off for one Pre Season Friendly, and you start calling the coach a cunt and start asking him to get out? Some fan you are.

I never wanted this overrated prick from the beggining. The only team we really dominated in America was Seattle. I am telling you now, he is worse than Scolari. When you inherit a team with the second stringest midfield in the world, why change it? Because he is a dumb cunt. How the fuck does Deco deserve to be on the field ahead of Malouda or Zhirkov? Why is Carvalho playing instead of Alex? I kow its just a trial, but we play Manchester United in 8 days. Time to lift!

mate your playing a diamond malouda and zhirkov are wingers, they wont suit a diamond. he is experimenting thats what pre season is for.

you continue with this ovverated bullshit i had this argument with you before, who would you of preffered? ancelotti is a fantastic coach, one of the best of the modern era mate, if you dont see that you are delusional. first it was he cant speak english now its this haha, give it a rest. its clear the players have gone out there too casual so dont go jumping the gun on firing the coach just yet.

BlueLion is right, we still have 45 minutes and we have come back from that far behind before and pre-season does not say anything about the season. We started brilliantly with Scolari and we all know how that turned out. So don't count us out based on this one game... and our first against an English team this season!

Come on Chelsea!! Let's turn this around!!blue%20scalf.gif

you are my nomination for fan of the year

You cannot judge the man off pre-season give him a season or two before you cancel him out. Also you cannot compare him to Scolari there two completely different managers. He could be worse he could be better, but either way i will stick by him!

Second half about to start.

Come on lads. Bounce Back!!!!

lol its a friendly. We aint been that bad, shit happens, 2 very dodgy goals. If we're guaranteed to win every match no1 would bother watching it. This is a good test before the season starts. Shut up and watch the second half. I know cussing ppl aint good alex but ffs, this Gary Gordon is a fucking idiot. We've had an awesome pre season up to now and suddenly we go 2-0 down to reading only half time and Carlo should get the sack... get a fucking grip