Reading vs Chelsea

I never wanted this overrated prick from the beggining. The only team we really dominated in America was Seattle. I am telling you now, he is worse than Scolari. When you inherit a team with the second stringest midfield in the world, why change it? Because he is a dumb cunt. How the fuck does Deco deserve to be on the field ahead of Malouda or Zhirkov? Why is Carvalho playing instead of Alex? I kow its just a trial, but we play Manchester United in 8 days. Time to lift!

Iv never read such negative shite in my life from a Chelsea fan..do yourself a favour and give it a rest

Edited by ChelseaChick

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD! What the hell mate? This is why we have no stability, We've won all our games so far with conviction, the players go off for one Pre Season Friendly, and you start calling the coach a cunt and start asking him to get out? Some fan you are.

Like i said a million times. I NEVER WANTED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING! Unlike some, ive been following all leagues (Especially Serie A) for a very long time. I have never rated Ancelotti's style or coaching. Trust me, he won't last 3 months.

Like i said a million times. I NEVER WANTED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING! Unlike some, ive been following all leagues (Especially Serie A) for a very long time. I have never rated Ancelotti's style or coaching. Trust me, he won't last 3 months.

Now that he's here, the least you can do is back him, cause i hope he's here to stay, we NEED stability.

lol its a friendly. We aint been that bad, shit happens, 2 very dodgy goals. If we're guaranteed to win every match no1 would bother watching it. This is a good test before the season starts. Shut up and watch the second half. I know cussing ppl aint good alex but ffs, this Gary Gordon is a fucking idiot. We've had an awesome pre season up to now and suddenly we go 2-0 down to reading only half time and Carlo should get the sack... get a fucking grip

THANK YOU!!

Gary Gordon is a fucking idiot.
I figured that out when he said we had the "second stringiest" midfield... perhaps he meant second stingiest?

I hope that comes back to bit you on the ass!

you dont rate the man that came equal second on points with a terrible ac milan last year? you dont rate the man? are you kidding me? please mate your digging yourself a hole here.

Now that he's here, the least you can do is back him, cause i hope he's here to stay, we NEED stability.

I'm with ChelseaBoi on this one! I think you need to give Carlo a chance, he hasn't been at the club 5 minutes and you're already slagging him off. Give him some time at least, then decide. Just because Chelsea are 2-0 down doesn't mean you can judge the outcome of next season... ffs it's a friendly!