Terry pledges future to Chelsea

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took him long enough.........He should have came out with this weeks ago imo.

Takes time to discuss and cement a new raise

I get it.

I went through a process similar to this (just mean in terms of TIME...not money or fame :lol:) just last year getting a new hike in salary.

If you want a good laugh have a read of this...

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewt...amp;start=11310

:lol::dunce:

What a bunch of deluded morons. :lol:

I say in all sincerity, IT'S HIS LOSS.

It's him who is perhaps £100k per week out of pocket (the complete idiot).

It's him who will finish his days playing for a has-been club

It's him who has missed out on the opportunity to take a ride of a lifetime with City rising up to be the greatest team in the world.

What a complete fool. I am disappointed he's been so shorted sighted but it really is his loss

100k PW out of pocket?.....I'm sure he can survive on 150k

Has been Club?.....Better being a has been than a never will be ^_^

Ride of a lifetime?.....He's more chance of that at Alton Towers :P

Short sighted/his loss?.......FFS....they cant even beat two half arsed teams from a south African Mickey Mouse league. These guys need to take their heads out of their arses and look at the bigger picture. No decent player with genuine football ambitions will go to City until they can be playing in Europe consitently every season. i know pre-season game results are not that important, but c'mon ffs. They're turning into a laughing stock and they cant see it.

I'm soooooooo looking forward to them and Madrid falling flat on their faces this season. :D

This post on Bluemoon says it all.

I say in all sincerity, IT'S HIS LOSS.

It's him who is perhaps £100k per week out of pocket (the complete idiot).

It's him who will finish his days playing for a has-been club

It's him who has missed out on the opportunity to take a ride of a lifetime with City rising up to be the greatest team in the world.

What a complete fool. I am disappointed he's been so shorted sighted but it really is his loss.

Fucking stoaked, when I read this at work today I shouted FUCKING GET IN and I didn't realise there was a customer outside at the register (I work as a Technician at a computer store)... Boss wasnt too happy :P

He's hardly likely to say "Actually it stinks here at Chelsea and I was all for leaving, but they have twisted my arm and reluctantly I have agreed to put up with it for a few more years". Is he!?!?!?

Oh I'm having a good laugh :lol:

Maybe John Terry was holding off the statement to give City false hope and delay them getting other targets.

Verrrrrry clever but he shoulda kept it going if that was the case August 31st and they have noone :P

Never doubted JT for a second :)