Imagine if José became City manager...

Term-X

2cnfpqg.jpg

don't worry this is not some sort of breaking news or rumor, just myself pondering life with jose' as city manager and how I'd feel about it, Although he was here for such a short period of time in comparison to the likes of ferguson and wenger what he did to revolutionize this club will forever be apart of the very fabric of Chelsea fc forever.

mark hughes is an average manager imo, and i can see him being sacked either in january or at the end of the season.. so who do you think they are going to go for when that happens lmao

and considering he has a rivalry with ancelotti, i'm sure he wouldn't hesitate at a move to manchester especially when you consider the ups and mostly downs he's had with roman.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its pretty obvious Man City are copying Chelsea's model to Succes..Go For JT, Next season they will go for Jose Mourinho and Peter Kenyon.

Honestly, I dont give a fuck if Jose goes there. Id prefer him there than Man Utd or Liverpool. I am bothered about Strengthening our team.

you say that.. but if he went on to win more trophy's than he did here, it will make this club look inferior.

and our success look less significant, if we want to become this champions league winning club and one of the greats in history we must get the respect from other clubs in europe, and fans of other clubs.

but if man city can achieve the same success we did by basically going by the same formula it makes it less of a great achievement for us but for just a formula any club can use, in fact man-city could end up greater considering they are richer than anyone else and almost certainly will be for decades.

Who Mourinho goes to manage is unimportant to me. He was the best manager in Chelsea history, but we have to move on. He isn't our coach anymore, and its up to him wherever he wants to go and manage. Best of luck to him wherever he goes. Even if it was to Liverpool or United.

Well for me its the same with Zola at West Ham. I found it hard at first, but I've got used to it and respect him even more for his complimentary manner towards Chelsea fans. He always speaks well of this club, and my respect for him has actually doubled since he joined the Hammers. He has retained his humility. Mourinho is much more in-your-face but if he came back to the Prem, I'd still love him as much as I did when he was our coach.

but if he came back to the Prem, I'd still love him as much as I did when he was our coach.

there is a big difference to zola coming back to the prem to manage a mid-table club in order to get experience in order to eventually take over at Chelsea than jose mourinho lifting the champions league with man city.

the stuff of nightmares imo

if Jose became City manager, I would probably stop watching football..... it just proves that money has ruined the game completely and that it has been turned into a trading business.

It would be like Tom Cruise starring in CBeebies program, with him knowing he would pocket £100,000 a week just for making cow noises in front of a camera!

We didn't tap up players illegally. We didnt buy shit players. We had a aim, we had money, we did it professionally.

Yes we did. yes we did. So do City, so do City, and that's down to personal opinion.

Let city do what the fuck they want. At the end of the day we will break even as a business in the next 5 years. City will take 10 years to break even cause i dont see them winning a league any time soon. City is a bad investment for the arabs. Roman bought a club in debt yes, but a club who achieved great success for the money we had. Fa cups champions league football twice. At the end of the day we are better than city they can buy who they want we have essien we have lampard we have drogba.