Peter Kenyon

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought it was obvious TX. Every year he makes silly deals and lets others pass, and he hardly does anything these days. I don't know about you but that's what I think sometimes. Thought I'd show a bit of frustration you know??

I'll chage it back to what it was later on today :lol:

Interesting Comments....

Well He Can be doing a Bad Job... Look Chelsea who is in 7 years... We are One of the most respected Club in the World... Something that took 20 times that to some Clubs...

But my problem is with Arnese... this is really not doing his Job ... He is stilling the money no doud about it...

One thing that I like about how Kenyon goes about his work is the fact that he keeps it quiet - he doesn't go around boasting that he's trying to sign this player or that player. He's also very efficient at what he does - okay, granted his targets were maybe too ambitious, but for a club like Chelsea to be very close to balancing their books after years of spending is a job well-done in my eyes.

I think peter does do a good job in what he does. But i can see why people would get mad sometimes and say he doesnt do a good job. When we are looking to conclude deals with other major clubs trying to sign the player it seems hes struggles a bit. But i guess with the success we have had over the last 4 seasons would not of come without his negotiating to sign some great players.

I think some of the most hatred for Kenyon comes from the fact of common fans losing out to the rich ones.. and the club cashing in on the Asian and US markets..

What we should realise is, in todays world, there's no feasible alternative.. As a club grows it'll attract richer glory hunting fans.. and the ticket prices will go up..

I lost what little respect I had for uncle Fester, when he went up with the players in the ECL final with that inane smile on his face. I suppose he must be doing something right, otherwise Roman would have sacked him by now.

Kenyon does an amazing job. Id be disappointed if he leaves. Rumours are that he may leave this summer cus he has been left out by Abra in major decision makings by the club. He was on vacation when Scolari was sacked. He wasnt involved in signing Ancelloti.

The Club would have achieved the targets set by the Club and Kenyon. If it wasnt for the toying done by our Owner in last 2 seasons.