Giuseppe Rossi

the wes

Giuseppe Rossi would consider a move to Chelsea Football Club, according to his agent.

Whilst the former Manchester United striker is happy with Villarreal, his agent, who rates the player at €25million, states the Blues are one of the teams he would consider joining.

"Rossi is worth between €25million and €28million for his age and for the things he has done so far," Federico Pastorello told GR Parlamento. "He is fine at Villarreal.

"After Villarreal, he would be happy at Milan. However, he wouldn't mind Real Madrid, Barcelona or Chelsea as it wouldn't make a big difference to him."

offtopic.gif

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/01/05/2291263/giuseppe-rossi-will-only-leave-villarreal-for-barcelona-real

it is Goal.com, but there are quotes and we do need a striker since it seems that the only players Ancelotti considers to be strikers are Drogba and Anelka with the latter believing he is a deep lying midfielder.

http://www.goal.com/...-barcelona-real

it is Goal.com, but there are quotes and we do need a striker since it seems that the only players Ancelotti considers to be strikers are Drogba and Anelka with the latter believing he is a deep lying midfielder.

It's just his agent stirring up a better deal or something. No proof we're actually considering it. It is interesting about that clause in his contract which allow Fergie to hijack a team's bid if he wants.. We should've added that to Stoch's deal :whistling:

Rossi is world-class for me. I watch him every week and he's been exceptional this season.

But he's a supporting striker, playing of a/the main striker in a 2-strikers system. He does not fit in our system/formation.

Rossi is world-class for me. I watch him every week and he's been exceptional this season.

But he's a supporting striker, playing of a/the main striker in a 2-strikers system. He does not fit in our system/formation.

At least he's a striker, something Anelka isn't anymore and I think we should change formation anyway.

It's not like we buy players to suit our formation *cough*ramires*cough* :whistling:

• 1 year later...

A new name to the Chelsea watch list, but a relevant one nonetheless. The American-born striker has plied his trade for Villareal since 2007 and been their star ever since. However, with the club facing more financial peril, they could be forced to sell off their biggest asset to generate some cash.

Rossi would be an excellent addition to the club, bringing the pace and fervor the fans seem to call for. He also has Premier League experience, spending two years with Manchester United, where he had four goals and four assists in 14 matches.

The rate for the 25-year-old has been set at €20 million, but it could ascend, as both AC Milan and Juventus are interested in him.

I love Secondary Strikers. If I had to choose a favourite position it would this would be it. Del Piero, Baggio, Totti, Gudjohnson, Maradona, Zola, Rooney, Thomas Muller, Cruyff, Raul, Rossi...the list goes on.

He is alright, but for our game I still take Ba over him.

We are lighyears from the style of game Villareal played last season, and that's where mistake number one came with Torres.

Buying a striker that does not suit our system.

And we don't know if that is going to change this summer, next summer or in the next decade!

So the best bet will be someone like Ba to replace Drogba while Lukaku gets more time gradual or a loan at some club.

You guys think that Rossi ain't good enough??!?! I'm glad to hear it....so you won't hurt if he'll come to Naples.... :rolleyes:

I think Rossi is great actually, too good for Villareal. He should be playing for a bigger team.

Imagine Lavezzi-Cavani-Rossi :worship:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You