Sunderland vs Chelsea

Sunderland vs Chelsea

5DBA776D-9CB4-C7C4-C11693F4FD6C66CD.jpg

Chelsea head up north to face Sunderland in the final game of the Premier League season.

Knowing that a win for either Newcastle or Hull could send Sunderland down, the Black Cats will be more than aware that this is a do-or-die against in-form Chelsea. The last time the two sides met, Luiz Felipe Scolari coached Chelsea to a 5-0 win at Stamford Bridge, and ahead of the FA Cup final, a repeat result would be most-welcomed.

Match chat here.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see a 5-0 a slim win maybe...and hopfully players rested!! Di Santo,Stotch,Maincinne hopfully or least half a game

And oooo its gana be shown on SkySports 3..via the red button!Fun times :D

Edited by Laylabelle

................Cech...................

Ivanovic Terry Alex Bosingwa

...........Mikel.....Essien..........

..............Lampard................

Malouda.......................Kalou

..............Anelka...................

Changing into:

................Cech...................

Ivanovic Terry Alex Mancienne

...........Mikel.....Essien..........

Stoch.......................Kalou...

.........Anelka......DiSanto......

can't see that formation changing like that though

would love to see di santo feature, it depends on how the game goes really, sunderland will want a win but newcastle / hull aren't ones to win games anyway...

i'll be there to cheer on the lads :)

Won't be an easy game, Sunderland will be battling to stay in the Premier League, while we will be preparing for the FA Cup Final, so our team won't even look first choice. Nothing at steak here. Although I would like to see us finish the League on a winning note.

Prediction: Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea

To add spice to the encounter, Fergie is sending a weakened team to play Hull. Middlesbrough, Newcastle and Sunderland are all planning to sue Utd should they go down. :lol:

Hmmmmm why does that seem familar...oh Fergie lol know how to make managers love him in these situation.Warnock few years back and now whoever Sunderland mananager is.Though dont think Warnock watned to sue he was just bloody peed off and wrote so in his auto hehe

yeah, Hiddink isn't a fan of rotation but you can't blame him...just I don't think keepin the squad the same is the best, I really really wanted to see sinclair or stoch play last week, but the team played so well that I didn't want anybody to come off lol

This game, in my opinion, will be as tough as the FA Cup final. Sunderland have it all to play for; we do not. They will have their supporters behind them, and it is very, very likely we will rest some of our big names on Sunday. This is a game between two teams of eleven men - forget the names of the clubs; this is gonna be one helluva difficult match.