UEFA Predicted the score

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2418435.ece

Adding fuel to the Conspiracy theories, UEFA had predicted a 1-1 score. Plus, while the focus is on the bald referee, its quite baffling to believe the linesman didnt see the Pique handball. It was as if they were instructed, not to give Chelsea any penalties. May be UEFA wanted to see us beat them in a game of footbal and not on spotkicks.

I rememer an article by Poll, post world cup. Where he mentioned how the referee panel targets players during the WC. In that case he gave the example of Peter Crouch, and according to him the referees were told to not give any penaltys against Crouch and to be harsh on him. I wouldnt be surprised if UEFA told the same to the 4 referees, only in this case it was THE TEAM.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn UEFA is Shit.... Plain Shait....

i read this on an article:

The UEFA spokesman said "We never comment on the performance of the referee".

but..

i think what the spokesman was trying to say was "We will never admit our mistakes".

Edited by chelsea_4_eva

we all know uefa do not want english clubs to be dominating europe anyway but even this cant really be considerd real evidence because if their was a conspiricy why would uefa let the site post that prediction lol

but that ref should resign after this match, hes cost us a palce in the final and that is unforgivable.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2418435.ece

Adding fuel to the Conspiracy theories, UEFA had predicted a 1-1 score. Plus, while the focus is on the bald referee, its quite baffling to believe the linesman didnt see the Pique handball. It was as if they were instructed, not to give Chelsea any penalties. May be UEFA wanted to see us beat them in a game of footbal and not on spotkicks.

I rememer an article by Poll, post world cup. Where he mentioned how the referee panel targets players during the WC. In that case he gave the example of Peter Crouch, and according to him the referees were told to not give any penaltys against Crouch and to be harsh on him. I wouldnt be surprised if UEFA told the same to the 4 referees, only in this case it was THE TEAM.

How niaive are you???? UEFA predicted a 1-1 draw - wow, they must have told Drogba to hit the ball at Valdes, they must have told Ess to miskick the ball!!! they didn't fix the game - the refereee was just rubbish - this is not Serie C , this is the Champions League. If Drogba didn't fall around like a fool maybe we would have go some of those penos.

Drogba out Pablo Osvaldo in !!

He's not a pro like the greats of Chelsea Osgood, Dixon ,Peacock, Cascarino and Vialli - we need more people like them.

Come on boys lets get over it and beat the gunners without Drogba - i'm so sick of him - he embarrasses our proud club.

Lets think about the money at stake here.

The showpiece uefa want is Ronnie & messi on the same pitch.

You watch the uefa advertising execs go into overdrive in the next few weeks... ;)

we don't need the money we got billions and we will eventually buy the Champions League we might even buy UEFA

How niaive are you???? UEFA predicted a 1-1 draw - wow, they must have told Drogba to hit the ball at Valdes, they must have told Ess to miskick the ball!!! they didn't fix the game - the refereee was just rubbish - this is not Serie C , this is the Champions League. If Drogba didn't fall around like a fool maybe we would have go some of those penos.

He's not a pro like the greats of Chelsea Osgood, Dixon ,Peacock, Cascarino and Vialli - we need more people like them.

Come on boys lets get over it and beat the gunners without Drogba - i'm so sick of him - he embarrasses our proud club.

Are you telling me that you were not saying the exact same thing as Drogba after the game? Drogba reacted the same way we all did, and he should not be punished for that, it's human nature.

The bottom line is the ref got a clear view of 4 clear cut pens and either bottled it, or conciously decided not to give them.

It is obviously very hard to "fix" a scoreline as a ref, however the ref did absolutely everything he COULD do to stop us getting a second.

Like Esk said.....The Ref did everything in his power to prevent us from winning. Any other Ref and we would have hogged the media headlines for stopping the "worlds best team" and not allowing a single goal. But we were done in by the Ref not the Barca team.

He's like a Poll...hardly anything really been said about the match its all about the ref!

Two english clubs in Rome..2 days after the 25th Hysel Anniversary...they must be bloody glad ole UEFA and secuirty and co.Makes thing easier for them as well no doubt

Think made more sense had someone other then Drogba said it as he'd gone off but the linesmen and the ref had a good view of one and yet...been intresting had it happened at the other end to see if they'd gotten a pen.UEFA obviously dont understand emotions and how much this all meant and all that jazz

Edited by Laylabelle

Ok, maybe the ref was shite, but predicting the same score means little to me. Just because they predicted the same score shouldn't have made Drogba hit it at Valdez.

Edited by Joe Cool

Plus, while the focus is on the bald referee, its quite baffling to believe the linesman didnt see the Pique handball.

Ovrebo saw that Pique hand 100%:

60285381.jpg

Or if he didn't then he sure needs a set of glasses..

Edited by riks12

I understand your frustration but it's not fair to point the barrel at Drogba. He was simply frustrated because he has worked so hard for Chelsea to get to this stage. He's the only offensive threat we can depend on and I much rather see him in a blue shirt than scoring in another.

and never win anything again?, roman & jose' have changed this club forever

those players are legends, but i'd rather have the best striker in the world who could potentially win us the champions league.

fa cups, league cups,chairty shields, uefa super cups & cup winnners cups etc

the premier league & champions league is where were at now.

dont insult your own intelligence by falsely accusing anyone of anything on an internet forum.

:chai: