Pride

I know we've just been cheated, but I'm so proud of the boys. Kept going right until the end. Knocked out Juventus and Liverpool before being knocked out by a referee. We've been cheated out of this competition, but you can fucking bet Arsenal are on the end of a backlash on Sunday.

KTBFFH. Proud of the blues, and of Guus. Totally did not deserve what happened.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, the boys did their job to the letter over the 2 legs. And we were undone by some poor ref descisons. But i still stay we should have bossed the game more, especially when they were down to 10 men and we would have got the second goal....

But the boys did what they had to right to the end.

Couldt be nore proud to be a Chelsea fan, we kept the best attacking side in the world from scoring for 180 mins only to be shafted by a Norweigan knob. Our boys can hold their heads up high. ztotally disgusted with the ref, what disappoints me the most is that all our players will be fined but the ref will get away scott free cos UEFA are a bunch of useless cunts that fail to ever take responsibility

We were better over both legs, you want proof just take a look at how many shots on target they had. No point crying about it though. Just fucking grills me that Utd or Barcelona get to call temselves European Champions when the only reason either ever win is pure luck.

I am really proud of Chelsea, we got really unlucky and the refs just fucked us over big time. Chelsea will never be respected and I agree with Matterz, such a joke how United and Barca get's a shot to win the title when they both get the easier draws.

What a Performance. What a cracker of a display by us. Hats Off to Hiddink and the players.

10 days back, the world was going on and on about Barcelona steam rolling us. But they just managed 1 shot on target in the entire match. And were lucky not be have given a penalty against them. Cus they cudnt handle Drogba and Co in the D. Absolutely impossible for them. Referee was on their side and thats what got them through.

So proud of the boys..... :smiliecap1:

Just can't explain it...

So proud that the boys stood up for themselves like drogba,ballack and even young franco di santo....

Hats off to everyone of the Chelsea fc...EVERYONE....

they did a great job and we were the waaaayyyy better team than barca...

ugh....gutted.....

The thing that was standing between us and rome was not Barcelona but the Reff....

Fuck platini.....

Edited by chelsea_4_eva

The more I see Ballack running behind the Ref like that, the more sorry i feel for him. I never felt this bad for any player ever. This guy hasbeen one of Europe's best players in last 8 years and has not won a single trophy other than Bundesliga. He deserved to win the Champions League and you could see it he wanted it badly.

We had enough chances to finish it.

Decisions over the two legs were, in general woeful/ Henry should have got a pen in the first leg, and Abidal should never have been sent off. Anelka fell over his own legs. I think we should have had at least two pens last night (Malouda and Pique), Possibly three (Ballack), and it is absolutely gut wrenching to lose in this manner but fuck all we can do about it.

Oh, and Messi is a diving wee bastard, Unfortunately though..............so is Drogba. Perhaps if he didnt fucking roll about so much he may get more decisions. He is a big fucking lump after all and really, really shouldnt have to act the way he does.

Blue Is The Colour....

Football Is The Game.....

We're All Together And Winning is Our Aim....

So Come See Us Play Through The Sun And Rain because.....

Chelsea....Chelsea Is Our Name......

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!

Edited by chelsea_4_eva