Hello from an old face

MikeCFC

Hi guys,or those who remember me.Sorry i've not been around much this season,very busy with work and a new lady in my life,enough to drag one away from planet net.But enough of my feeble excuses-hope you're all well,it has been a very topsy turvy season for us so far from the Scolari sacking,which i did have mixed feelings over tbh,to our magical performance against the Scousers on Wednesday night.

Not been to many games this season,for same reasons why i've not been on the forum.I will try my best to do both for the remaining weeks of the season.

I do hope the forum regulars are still around-you all know who you are.

And a very happy Easter to you all :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin- I thought he was banned.

Hello M. Good to see you back, missed the banter . All the old firm seem to have been a bit thin on the ground -Esk, Mischief, etc though most appear now and then.

I even noticed that rascal CM 2000 from North of the border has breached the cyber Hadrians wall again....

Welcome back Mike. Good to see you back again.

I'm still around, not been on much lately due to the birth of my daughter. But i will be back posting regular soon, and i look forward to discussing all things Chelsea with you again Mike......

Welcome back Mike. Good to see you back again.

I'm still around, not been on much lately due to the birth of my daughter. But i will be back posting regular soon, and i look forward to discussing all things Chelsea with you again Mike......

Congrats on the daughter mate...

Hi guys,or those who remember me.Sorry i've not been around much this season,very busy with work and a new lady in my life,enough to drag one away from planet net.But enough of my feeble excuses-hope you're all well,it has been a very topsy turvy season for us so far from the Scolari sacking,which i did have mixed feelings over tbh,to our magical performance against the Scousers on Wednesday night.

Not been to many games this season,for same reasons why i've not been on the forum.I will try my best to do both for the remaining weeks of the season.

I do hope the forum regulars are still around-you all know who you are.

And a very happy Easter to you all :)

Welcome back mike, long time no see.

Admin- I thought he was banned.

Hello M. Good to see you back, missed the banter . All the old firm seem to have been a bit thin on the ground -Esk, Mischief, etc though most appear now and then.

I even noticed that rascal CM 2000 from North of the border has breached the cyber Hadrians wall again....

Mike :tiphat:

Good to hear from you again, Only just back myself, as the Broadway so politely put it. You know, deep inside, I think he's a bit of a Rod Stewart (either enjoys wearing tight leopard skin shreddies, Or is wannabe jockanese) either way, good luck :D

Edited by changingman2000