Sunderland secure Adam Johnson signing

the wes

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we will be going for every player it will give us 10 medium good players. This guy goes into this category. He is good, loved him watching, but now my concern is he doesnt play much. And btw Mancini is one nergy d*ck...complains they need more strikers and wingers and...but he has already 10 of them...Buying balotelli and clichy was weird, not playing with johnson and not selling or playing with tevez too. Wonder why City doesnt fire him.

What I really like about andrew is that guy is english. One that is overall underrated. If he goes for 10mio actualy, city is mentaly ret.rded.

Btw if we sell essien for less than 10, he might not be class anymore, but hey something same real was thinking about makelele...it could be mistake aswell.

I thought he is left winger, dont know why, but if he plays on rw could be great back up for danny indeed. Sure for 10mio he would do the job.

Hazard, Johnson, Cabaye, Mvila, Hoilett, RB, striker maybe and this wouldnt cost us that much :) But who would be equal passing and creative partner or back up for Mata?

The player without a brain as I like to call him.

Seriously though, I watch a lot of Manchester CIty because of Dzeko and I can tell you, this guy has talent, even the skill-set to be great, but boy is he stupid. He makes some of the dumbest mistakes I've ever seen. Overdribbles, poor shot selection, passes when he should shoot (which is rare) and shoots when he should pass (which is often). Can't cross the ball if his life depended on it.

A big NO THANKS.

The player without a brain as I like to call him.

Seriously though, I watch a lot of Manchester CIty because of Dzeko and I can tell you, this guy has talent, even the skill-set to be great, but boy is he stupid. He makes some of the dumbest mistakes I've ever seen. Overdribbles, poor shot selection, passes when he should shoot (which is rare) and shoots when he should pass (which is often). Can't cross the ball if his life depended on it.

Sounds like him and Kalou would make a good double act

I believe that we should be looking at other options out there first who are better and more consistent than Johnson. Do agree with some of the things that BosnianLion pointed out regarding his play and he can switch off quite easily sometimes defensively. That is why Mancini doesn't trust him and give him more game time.

With Kalou and Malouda probably leaving we are left only with Sturridge who ain't no winger, and Mata who likes to play central so someone like Johnson who is not a huge star but a young player with a point to prove would be a welcome addition

but only after we have tried bringing in the likes of Hazard and failed.

We really need to have more squad depth on the wing positions. I'm still amazed by Chelsea and the things done for the wing position over the last couple of seasons...

like Johnson who is not a huge star but a young player with a point to prove would be a welcome addition

but only after we have tried bringing in the likes of Hazard and failed.

Yes Exactly, I don't know why more fans dont think like this. There is no harm going for Hazard.

• 4 weeks later...